Dear CeeJay / Steve "Samurai" Jack / Blackfoot NAP:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
^^How do you expect me to take you serious about having a conversation with you when you're posting shit like this all over the board on the post I make^^... So we can throw that spam shit in THE GUTTERS. <<Case closed. Without reading through post #1 and #3, I'm assuming this is one of many things you're PISSED about. Face it MODMAN, you're acting like a JackDancer. Taking lessons from Venooker? or Daniel?

Your friend? ( baahahahahaha)

logoflag.gif
images

By the way, this post means you're a PUSSY.

The Question

Eternal
If the trend of pathological lying, peacocking, and stealing (content from other people to paste here) holds, he's only a pussy until it's him and 50 of his chimp friends against one. That's the stereotype he's playing to.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
CeeJay said:

^^How do you expect me to take you serious about having a conversation with you when you're posting shit like this all over the board on the post I make^^... So we can throw that spam shit in THE GUTTERS. <<Case closed. Without reading through post #1 and #3, I'm assuming this is one of many things you're PISSED about. Face it MODMAN, you're acting like a JackDancer. Taking lessons from Venooker? or Daniel?

Your friend? ( baahahahahaha)

:bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
LOL How's it going PUSSY?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
41192470.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
images

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
41192470.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
54430901.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
asian-doll-pussy.gif

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
thumb_be-a-pussy-ass-bitch-play-comp-imgilip-com-jake-clark-tumlr-when-62424106.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
youre-a-pussy-vq55wa.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
suck-my-dick-5bc15a.jpg

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
ceejay.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sorry for not getting back with you MODMAN. All things considered, I gave this thread enough props, notariaty and staying power. This is the BEST thread you have accomplished since you've registered by using me as your topic of conversation. I'M not here to make you relavent, MAN. I am pretty positive this thread will shortly reach the 75 message mark.

And Another Thang, MODMAN

MODMAN Thread (this one)
Started: June 21, 2022
Views: 255

vs.

CeeJay Thread
Started: June 20, 2022
Views: 555

^^Most of my threads put up big numbers like that^^ :bigass: Trust me, it will only get BETTER. By Friday Sock DevilMan will add 10-15 more messages. I'm Loving it!