Dear CeeJay / Steve "Samurai" Jack / Blackfoot NAP:

MODMAN

@blackfoot NAP @CeeJay

Hello.

There are a few points I'd like to address in regard to your ongoing participation here at TK.

In the interests of good faith. I have dropped the shrimptease avatar that you have chosen not to adopt.

First, let's examine your posting habits - in particular, your MO of copying and pasting content from articles of interest to you.

Obviously, it's nice to have interests.

But by any reasonable measure, your behaviour constitutes spamming. While it's commonplace to quote articles to draw attention to a subject in order to stimulate discussion, it bleeds into spamming territory when you are the only participant in said discussion. Moreover, you do not provide your own commentary / thoughts / insights / analysis etc. on the content you quote to spur a conversation on in the first place.

TK allows you the freedom to act in this manner. As you know, you would be banned almost anywhere else if you engaged similarly.

So, I appeal to the genuine you beneath all this nonsensical junk. I cannot stop you. But, might I suggest you at least start providing your own commentary on the copypasta you are compelled to post? Who knows? You might actually start a meaningful conversation / debate.

Secondly - I'm also concerned your drunk posting might be having real-life consequences on friends and family, to say nothing of the health and well-being consequences on you personally. Yesterday, you drunk posted & threatened to go into to workplace(s) of individuals while heavily intoxicated. Your engagement with the board provoked RL actions that may have resulted in serious fallout for yourself and other parties.

For anyone struggling with alcohol, I strongly suggest this website as a launching point. Being honest without ourselves is tough, but when you can reckon with the man behind the glass, there's liberation:

Anyway CeeJay / Steve "Samurai" Jack / Blackfoot NAP, I hope you take this opportunity to turn a corner seriously. I don't extend olive branches often, but I can see in you a torment I once saw in myself. There is help.

It's okay to ask for help.

Your friend ( perhaps one day )
MODMAN

Last edited:

MODMAN

@blackfoot NAP @CeeJay

Silly me. I just realised all of that would've flown over your head ... being a thick as fuck waste of space who needs to be taught how to chew a pack of gum, and all that.

Let me try that again.

----------------------------------------

Yo.

there r' a few points i'd like ta address in regard ta yo' goddamn ongoin' participation here at tk.

in tha interests o' wack faith. I have dropped da shrimptease avata dat yo' have chosen not ta adopt.

first, letz examine yo' goddamn postin' habits - in particular, yo' goddamn mo o' copyin' n' pastin' content from articles o' interest ta yo'.

obviously, dat shitz nice ta have interests.

N' therez Ain't nuthin' but by any reasonable measure, yo' goddamn behaviour constitutes spammin'. While dat shitz commonplace ta quote articles ta draw attention ta a subject in orda ta stimulate discussion, dat shit bleeds da fuck into spammin' territory When the fuck yo' r' tha only participant in said discussion. Moreover, yo' do not provide yo' goddamn own commentary / thoughts / insights / analysis etc. on tha content yo' quote ta spur a conversation on in tha first place.

tk allows yo' da freedom ta act in dis manna. As yo' know, yo' would be banned almost anywhere else if yo' engaged similarly.

so, i appeal ta tha genuine yo' beneath all dis nonsensical junk. I cannot stop yo'. N' therez Ain't nuthin' but, might i suggest yo' at least start providin' yo' goddamn own commentary on tha copypasta yo' r' compelled ta post? Who the fuck knows? yo' might actually start a meaningful conversation / debate.

secondly - i'm also concerned yo' goddamn drunk postin' might be havin' real-life consequences on friends n' family, ta say nothang o' da health n' well-bein' consequences on yo' personally. Yesterday, yo' drunk posted & threatened ta git da fuck into ta workplace(s) o' individuals while heavily intoxicated. Yo' goddamn engagement wit' tha board provoked rl actions dat may have resulted in straight-up fallout fo' yourself n' otha parties.

fo' anyone strugglin' wit' alcohol, i strongly suggest dis website as a launchin' point. Bein' honest without ourselves be tough, N' therez Ain't nuthin' but When the fuck yo' can reckon wit' tha thug behind tha glass, therez liberation:

Anyway i hope yo' take dis opportunity ta turn a corna seriously. I don't extend olive branches often, N' therez Ain't nuthin' but i can peep in yo' a torment i once saw in mah dirty ass. There be help.

dat shitz okay ta ask fo' help.

yo' goddamn homie ( perhaps one day )
MODTHUG

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
C'mon Lokster, this is a conversation between (A) MODMAN and (B) CeeJay. So YOU, Blackfoot NAP and Steve "Samurai" Jack can (C) y'alls way out of this. I got this! When I'm finished reading that loooooooooong post #.1, then I'll get to MODMAN's loooooooooong post #3 which at a glance seemed as if he cupcakeered it uppity red neck style.<<that's my opinion. Using words like 'yo', 'dat shitz', 'therez', 'shirrzle zizzle', ain't.

And Another Thang.

In this thread I will only be addressing only MODMAN. I only have one request concerning our (MODMAN vs CeeJay) meeting of the minds. MODMAN, will you not make anymore messages on this thread until I finish comprehending your first two entries, before I get to your thread title.<<I have a reply for that, but I'll save it for another time. See you soon MODMAN. You sound angry, calm down, is it that serious!?

I only have one question to ask. Can I get my edit function back before I get busy with MODMAN, I feel like I'm going to need them. MODMAN may have some POWER up in here. I'm afraid! I may have met my match in excepting to butt heads with him. I didn't want to do this without a avatar, but I'm assuming that's too much to ask. Right? Whatever!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The idea that you're suddenly dictating the terms of this thread is simply hilarious.

Not going to happen. Whoever wants to post in this thread will post in it whenever they like. You don't make terms and believe it or not, he was doing you a solid.

:::sits back and smiles:::

jack

Still need to dumb it down further. Shrimptease don't understand big words/concepts like commentary, analysis, insight.

I think you're on to something :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Why even bother trying to rehabilitate the dumb mother fucker? He's obviously suffering from a hardcore learning disability. He can no more be taught to act right than a dog can be taught not to eat its own shit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
C'mon Lokster, this is a conversation between (A) MODMAN and (B) CeeJay. So YOU, Blackfoot NAP and Steve "Samurai" Jack can (C) y'alls way out of this. I got this! When I'm finished reading that loooooooooong post #.1, then I'll get to MODMAN's loooooooooong post #3 which at a glance seemed as if he cupcakeered it uppity red neck style.<<that's my opinion. Using words like 'yo', 'dat shitz', 'therez', 'shirrzle zizzle', ain't.

And Another Thang.

In this thread I will only be addressing only MODMAN. I only have one request concerning our (MODMAN vs CeeJay) meeting of the minds. MODMAN, will you not make anymore messages on this thread until I finish comprehending your first two entries, before I get to your thread title.<<I have a reply for that, but I'll save it for another time. See you soon MODMAN. You sound angry, calm down, is it that serious!?

I only have one question to ask. Can I get my edit function back before I get busy with MODMAN, I feel like I'm going to need them. MODMAN may have some POWER up in here. I'm afraid! I may have met my match in excepting to butt heads with him. I didn't want to do this without a avatar, but I'm assuming that's too much to ask. Right? Whatever!
I gave your mom a big "C" last night. Now I have shrimp pox and genital warts.

MODMAN

MODMAN, will you not make anymore messages on this thread until I finish comprehending your first two entries

hbXw4j.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
@blackfoot NAP @CeeJay

Hello.

There are a few points I'd like to address in regard to your ongoing participation here at TK.

In the interests of good faith. I have dropped the shrimptease avatar that you have chosen not to adopt.

First, let's examine your posting habits - in particular, your MO of copying and pasting content from articles of interest to you.

Obviously, it's nice to have interests.

But by any reasonable measure, your behaviour constitutes spamming. While it's commonplace to quote articles to draw attention to a subject in order to stimulate discussion, it bleeds into spamming territory when you are the only participant in said discussion. Moreover, you do not provide your own commentary / thoughts / insights / analysis etc. on the content you quote to spur a conversation on in the first place.

TK allows you the freedom to act in this manner. As you know, you would be banned almost anywhere else if you engaged similarly.

So, I appeal to the genuine you beneath all this nonsensical junk. I cannot stop you. But, might I suggest you at least start providing your own commentary on the copypasta you are compelled to post? Who knows? You might actually start a meaningful conversation / debate.

Secondly - I'm also concerned your drunk posting might be having real-life consequences on friends and family, to say nothing of the health and well-being consequences on you personally. Yesterday, you drunk posted & threatened to go into to workplace(s) of individuals while heavily intoxicated. Your engagement with the board provoked RL actions that may have resulted in serious fallout for yourself and other parties.

For anyone struggling with alcohol, I strongly suggest this website as a launching point. Being honest without ourselves is tough, but when you can reckon with the man behind the glass, there's liberation:

Anyway CeeJay / Steve "Samurai" Jack / Blackfoot NAP, I hope you take this opportunity to turn a corner seriously. I don't extend olive branches often, but I can see in you a torment I once saw in myself. There is help.

It's okay to ask for help.

Your friend ( perhaps one day )
MODMAN

@blackfoot NAP @CeeJay

Silly me. I just realised all of that would've flown over your head ... being a thick as fuck waste of space who needs to be taught how to chew a pack of gum, and all that.

Let me try that again.

----------------------------------------

Yo.

there r' a few points i'd like ta address in regard ta yo' goddamn ongoin' participation here at tk.

in tha interests o' wack faith. I have dropped da shrimptease avata dat yo' have chosen not ta adopt.

first, letz examine yo' goddamn postin' habits - in particular, yo' goddamn mo o' copyin' n' pastin' content from articles o' interest ta yo'.

obviously, dat shitz nice ta have interests.

N' therez Ain't nuthin' but by any reasonable measure, yo' goddamn behaviour constitutes spammin'. While dat shitz commonplace ta quote articles ta draw attention ta a subject in orda ta stimulate discussion, dat shit bleeds da fuck into spammin' territory When the fuck yo' r' tha only participant in said discussion. Moreover, yo' do not provide yo' goddamn own commentary / thoughts / insights / analysis etc. on tha content yo' quote ta spur a conversation on in tha first place.

tk allows yo' da freedom ta act in dis manna. As yo' know, yo' would be banned almost anywhere else if yo' engaged similarly.

so, i appeal ta tha genuine yo' beneath all dis nonsensical junk. I cannot stop yo'. N' therez Ain't nuthin' but, might i suggest yo' at least start providin' yo' goddamn own commentary on tha copypasta yo' r' compelled ta post? Who the fuck knows? yo' might actually start a meaningful conversation / debate.

secondly - i'm also concerned yo' goddamn drunk postin' might be havin' real-life consequences on friends n' family, ta say nothang o' da health n' well-bein' consequences on yo' personally. Yesterday, yo' drunk posted & threatened ta git da fuck into ta workplace(s) o' individuals while heavily intoxicated. Yo' goddamn engagement wit' tha board provoked rl actions dat may have resulted in straight-up fallout fo' yourself n' otha parties.

fo' anyone strugglin' wit' alcohol, i strongly suggest dis website as a launchin' point. Bein' honest without ourselves be tough, N' therez Ain't nuthin' but When the fuck yo' can reckon wit' tha thug behind tha glass, therez liberation:

Anyway i hope yo' take dis opportunity ta turn a corna seriously. I don't extend olive branches often, N' therez Ain't nuthin' but i can peep in yo' a torment i once saw in mah dirty ass. There be help.

dat shitz okay ta ask fo' help.

yo' goddamn homie ( perhaps one day )
MODTHUG

85elCdl.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Take a shower, you stinking feral animal. Sixty years ago, you could have just walked onto a university campus and got the hose turned on you; sadly, that's a convenience you'll probably never experience.

MODMAN

Don't worry MODMAN, I'll get back with you as soon as possible or when my ass stops itching. Sometimes you feel like NUT, sometimes you don't.

Pruritus Ani - I know it well.

My advice: don't wipe too vigorously; use a wet wipe to finish.

Given your financial situation, you could forgo the wet wipes and dab some toilet tissue with water. Just try to remember to clean the shit out from under your fingernails, for once.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Would you care for a rhyme?

Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease ShrimpteaseShrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease Shrimptease ...

... put your avatar on. Please.

^^How do you expect me to take you serious about having a conversation with you when you're posting shit like this all over the board on the post I make^^... So we can throw that spam shit in THE GUTTERS. <<Case closed. Without reading through post #1 and #3, I'm assuming this is one of many things you're PISSED about. Face it MODMAN, you're acting like a JackDancer. Taking lessons from Venooker? or Daniel?

Your friend? ( baahahahahaha)

logoflag.gif
images

jack

Shut the fuck up, you dumb black bastard. Stay out of speak freely.

Stay in your lane, or pay the price. Only warning.

:bigass:

MODMAN

^^How do you expect me to take you serious about having a conversation with you when you're posting shit like this all over the board on the post I make^^... So we can throw that spam shit in THE GUTTERS. <<Case closed. Without reading through post #1 and #3, I'm assuming this is one of many things you're PISSED about. Face it MODMAN, you're acting like a JackDancer. Taking lessons from Venooker? or Daniel?

Venooker? Daniel?

I do see these names but they go over my head. I missed the middle act.

Are they the friends you went to see at their workplace when you were pissed?

---

To your inference to my "spamming" - I have no idea what you're talking about. I've certainly posted once or twice in your (many) threads. Put it this way: if your MO doesn't constitute spamming - and presuming you aren't a hypocrite - then my contributions to your threads can't be construed as spamming either.

Last edited:

jack

Gotta love how the chimp tries to dictate who says what as if anyone gives the tinest shit.