Dear Jack:

JillianBacardi

Hello my little BDSMComicBook loving fair-weathered friend. The purpose of this post is to engage you in conversation about politics, public servants and malfeasance.
Since you are older than most people here, I would like to hear your theory about how I will have a hard time if I want to fly (as in airlines) around the country visiting relatives/sisters/friends. Why I would have a hard time when I file my tax return. I am VERY interested in what you or anyone else who has had experience with this "problem" would have to say, thing is..........you might be afraid of the repercussions or backlash from our public servants who seem to have amnesia when they run to the bank with their fat paychecks/bonuses and generous benefit packages. More generous than the givers or payers receive. You see, I have already been abused by a state public servant who lied, tried to cover up his own wrongdoing in order to maliciously ruin my life. A lot of people wonder why I have been on this rant for 7+ months and I will NOT shake it off. Because I want to teach the government employee's that their malfeasance will not be tolerated by those of us in the private sector. That we will not allow them to abuse their government positions because of their own wrongdoing, incompetence and general fucked up GOOF-UPS. That we will not allow them to make us into criminals nor treat us like criminals because they are dirty. That other government agencies shouldn't try to cover up for the fuck ups, nor should they turn their heads the other way when a citizen complains about this malfeasance. That their REAL bosses are not other government employees, but the taxpayers...........the people who fund their payroll accounts.

So as not to put you in a position whereby there could be any retaliation, I would have a competent attorney "summons" you. Don't think anything about it should you receive one............I just want to hear your story.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
sUCK THE SWEAT OFF MY LEFT TESTICLE.

BETTER YET, WAIT UNTIL IT GATHERS IN A DROPLET FROM OSMOSIS AND LET IT DRIP INTO YOUR GAPING MAW

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Just be prepared for a full body cavity search and an xray is all Im sayin

JillianBacardi

YIKESSSSSS!!!!!! You mean they will try to get the bag of crack I stick up my ass out?????? with their fingers????

Would this surprize you Jack???? Dirty little government boys who try to cover up their incompetence because a crazy, psychotic old bat on a troll board figures out what they are doing on this troll board???? They ping/pang away and I record all kinds of IP's and when I call them out for it they switch to another illegal/dirty tactic. For example, they could contact my ISP and say I am "under federal watch" for some reason and they could be monitoring everything I do on the internet. Thing about that, sometimes private citizens know other private citizens on the inside and they have a bone to pick with OldDirtyBastardFeds spying on private citizens and they narc them out.

The Question

Eternal
So name names, you ditzy old bitch. Which members of this board are federal agents and/or employees?

T

The Question said:
So name names, you ditzy old bitch. Which members of this board are federal agents and/or employees?

Not me. hehe

VKD

Banned
gagh is a federal agent

JillianBacardi

T said:

You are the #1 reason I am pursuing this to whatever level I have to take it. If it means setting a legal precedent in my state (I cannot find a case like it), that is what I will do. You will pay for it too you dirtbag. COUNT ON THAT. YOU AND ERIC.

T

So tell me. Are you going to throw another $400.oo out to buy a pic of me..or pay someone another $500 to shot my comp again?

Who is the friggin dirtbag here LaCunt?

JillianBacardi

T said:
hahahaha

I highly doubt that.

hahahahaha

I don't............there are a lot of witnesses to this and I have a lot of evidence. Like I said, Eric fucked up.........he faces a malicious prosecution case, you are the person who emailed him over here. You are the person who admitted to stalking me for over two years to every board I have ever been on. Review your posts.

JillianBacardi

T said:
So tell me. Are you going to throw another $400.oo out to buy a pic of me..or pay someone another $500 to shot my comp again?

Who is the friggin dirtbag here LaCunt?
You are the piece of shit dirtbag............I didn't do anything to your computer. You might want to think about who really did. The burden of proof will be on you.

T

You harassed the guy in real life, calling his home, and his family.

Who's the friggin fruitcake here? You LaCunt.

T

JillianBacardi said:
You are the piece of shit dirtbag............I didn't do anything to your computer. You might want to think about who really did. The burden of proof will be on you.

I have proof, your very words on two forums that YOU were paying to have it shot.

Who's the liar here? You LaCunt.

JillianBacardi

T said:
I have proof, your very words on two forums that YOU were paying to have it shot.

Who's the liar here? You LaCunt.

We will see how brave you are in court. You better find out who I "paid" to have your computer shot. Then when you find that person, you better find out how I paid that person.

JillianBacardi

There will be a money trail. You won't be able to do it cause I didn't shoot your puter.

oh.......unfit mother.