Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DEATH TO TROLL KINGDOM

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hmmm. Is it my imagination or has there been far less activity within the confines of TROLL KINGDOM ever since I was banned to DAYCARE? NO surprise there on my part. As I have told everyone on this site many a time, TROLL KINGDOM revolves around me. Fuck but the WORLD revolves around the great SAINTLUCIFER. Especially when I have forum sites talking to other forum sites about me - warning that I am but a danger to them. Yet they never even heard of each other before the famous SAINTLUCIFER that is I made an appearance onto the vaunted internet.

It is my belief I should come up with a symbol to mark my greatness whenever I visit a forum and then get myself banned as a result. A symbol much like the legenday 'ZORRO' creates with a swish of his blade! Hmm. Perhaps I should leave an 'SL' mark everywhere I go to?? Why, my 'SL' could become just as famous as ZORRO's 'Z', perhaps even more so since I would therefore be worldwide thanks to the internet. What do you all think of this grand idea? You think about it and I shall begin creation of my famous MARK OF SAINTLUCIFER!!

The Magnificant Hambil predicts that Luci will say something really dumb and gay about Trollkingdom having no activity since he was confined to daycare. Hmmm.... 4:13 is too early.

*YAWNS AT THE ATTEMPTS OF THE OTHERS TO APPEAR UNPERTURBED* Been there done that people. The tactic is older than Christ himself.

Hambil said:
Well hello new person. Welcome to Trollkingdom.

How many new people actually join this board? How many people are actually posting on this board? How many new people stay for any length of time after registering? How many feds are still over here? especially after I contacted several federal agencies so they wouldn't be surprized later on. When their employee's wouldn't tell them the truth. Wouldn't tell them they have committed illegal activities.

There are two types of people on this site:

1.Docile metrosexual males

2.Liberalized feminist females

The uppity cheery look of this site makes me repulsed beyond words. Of course, this is excluding me. Yet I continue to come here occasionally for the same reason that people enjoy seeing train wrecks. Can someone please explain to me why the enviroment of this site is so repulsive beyond words in a very liberalized way? I'm the only normal person here and everyone else seems to be stupid beyond comprehension.

Deaths Head said:
There are two types of people on this site:

1.Docile metrosexual males

2.Liberalized feminist females

The uppity cheery look of this site makes me repulsed beyond words. Of course, this is excluding me. Yet I continue to come here occasionally for the same reason that people enjoy seeing train wrecks. Can someone please explain to me why the enviroment of this site is so repulsive beyond words in a very liberalized way? I'm the only normal person here and everyone else seems to be stupid beyond comprehension.
This isn't completely accurate.

http://www.trollkingdom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=763542