DEATHLY ILL

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OK YES I am exaggerating. BUT I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO DIE ANY MINUTE NOW.

I went through a ton of Kleenex yesterday and a roll of toilet paper ONLY to discover this morning that a wet paper towel is the best thing EVAR, and doesn't get little pieces of tissue all over the place. Dry paper towels are too scratchy, but the wet one felt nice and cold on my traitorous nose.

I thought it was allergies, but now I'm too ill to even eat this nice bowl of Ramen noodles, which I thought would be easy to eat cause they're NOODLY.

I can't lie down cause my nose clogs up INSTANTLY and I can't breath. MY NOSE IS FIRED!

This is a thread for you all to love me in. LOVE ME, MY MOMMY ISN'T HERE.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love you. :::hugs:::

Take some DMG, it will help your immune system.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I send you good vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
THANKS FOR THE LOVING!

I've almost got this bowl of noodles down, but they're cold now. I think I will try to lie down, maybe I can nap sitting up OR SOMETHING I DON 'T KNOW.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
do like they have the beds in the hospital and put a bunch of pillows under your back so you can sleep at an slightly elevated angle. Good luck!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Broth. You want the soup for the hot steaming broth, not the noodles.

Fruit/herbal teas have the same effect, hot soothing liquid and the steam to unblock you for a few precious minutes.

TAKE LOTS OF HOT SHOWERS TOO AND STICK YOUR HEAD OUT ONCE IN A WHILE TO BLOW THE BEJEEZUS OUT OF YOUR NOSE. I'm not one to pee or unblock my nose in the shower. I could never be a bike messenger.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
don't die

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I watched the last two episodes of 2005 Project Runway. I FEEL BETTER. I also took a few hits off of an asthma inhaler. I didn't die!

Mirah

I love you
OMG Casie! Stop being an attention whore! Last week it was your eyebrow, the week before that it was your fingernail, now you act as if you are deathly ill or something.

Get better soon, chat needs you. NOW! GET BETTER NOW!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
SMACK HER WITH A TROUT.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Aaawwwwwww feel better Lovey!!

Ishcabittle

Srsly, neti pot. I wouldn't say it twice if I didn't mean it.