Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deb: are you barren?

Uh..........no. I didn't want to have kids cause I raised everyone else's including my own siblings, I didn't want to bring anyone else into this world only to subject them to clones of the idiot parents who are my age who are teaching them how to be corrupt liars and thieves.

yes you are pissed off and have every right to be. you see the truth behind all the bullshit and nobody believes you. they just want to be sheep led along by whomever and you have many of the pieces of the TRUE puzzle but not the whole picture, and they do not appreciate your efforts. some of them are even trying to destroy you.
don't give up deb. the children of the future will hear your truth and laud your struggle.

Pteumatic N00b said:
yes you are pissed off and have every right to be. you see the truth behind all the bullshit and nobody believes you. they just want to be sheep led along by whomever and you have many of the pieces of the TRUE puzzle but not the whole picture, and they do not appreciate your efforts. some of them are even trying to destroy you.
don't give up deb. the children of the future will hear your truth and laud your struggle.

Wow.............that is one of the nicest things anyone has have written to me on this board. Thanks.
I know I have many of the pieces of the puzzle.........I also know I don't have the whole picture. I wonder if I will ever know the whole story and yes...........I am well aware of the fact they are trying to destroy me, that much is pretty obvious. Sometimes I get tired of pursuing the truth and wish someone would just sit down and explain the rest to me.

Pteumatic N00b said:

Pteumatic N00b............here is the problem with people who try to destroy:

It doesn't take talent, intelligence or much effort to destroy. Anyone can destroy........it is easy.

The true talent lies in the people who know how to create.

The people who are trying to destroy me have surrounded themselves with incompetent liars. They know they aren't smart but need to prove to their superiors they aren't the fuck ups they are so they cover-up by lying and manipulating. In the end they destroy themselves and the people who have recruited them to do their dirty work.

Then there are the creators...............the people who are able to see through all of it, the people who are willing to take risks, work hard, sacrifice. They are the TALENT...........the winners.