Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Debbie, what am I going to be charged with?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I've been waiting and waiting to be contacted but still nothing. I'd love to know what I'm going to be charged with you psychophantic syphillis ridden whore.

Oh, and how is your Ex-husband? Sailing in Hawaii with his 23 year old bride no doubt.

You know, I could tell you who Brian is here now at TK but I'm not sure I can be bothered.

My ex??? why don't you tell me how he is.

Better yet...........don't.

What will you be charged with??? Making death threats about me, posting personal info.........just to name a few.

FederalAgent007 said:
Oh...........the criminal charge against you will be online harassment.

Funny, thats the same charges I'm charging you with, Debbie. Threats to legally prosecute me are all over this site, that's intimidation. You come to THIS board, I don't go to any board you post at. You're harrassing me, -harrassing me- you hear.

Oh, and I'm going to kill you.

Oh, shit, what was that?!! Another death threat!

^Mentalist. Listen carefully. I am going to make sure you spend time in jail. Hopefully, you will get a prison sentence. That is what I am going for, I will settle for jail time.

Ask your brother if the sheriff's dept ever found him. The process server knows exactly where he is. We found out from the landlord who owns the $6000 trailer he rents.

and the utility company.
and the phone company.

We are doing the same on you.