Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decision

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I am going to register at Comicon right now with the intention of posting in the Gutters.

No, they won't accept my hotmail address. N/M. Too bad, they could have had another female posting there.

Okay. In a little while. Do you guys know if:

1) The user name "Gonad" will be okay? I'm happy to go with "Gonda" otherwise.

2) The following avatar will be acceptable? I have others if that one won't fly.

baby3c.jpg

How long will that probably take? And what topics will get me banned right off? I would like to avoid those topics.

Did you get signed up? I remember it taking a little while for my registration to go through too. It was strange.

That's really odd. Each time I registered with a sock I could post immediatly. But, its been a while since I've registered with a sn so I dunno.

Kerb Crawler said:
The Commie Gutters are a waste of time. But, you might be able to squeeze some fun from it, I suppose.

Its ok. The only negative thing I can say is they're the 2 steps forward, 3 steps back kind of crowd.

jack said:
The fear the vagina, especially.

To Them The Vagina Is Like Bigfoot: A Myth, A Legend, A Fuzzy Image Seen Breifly Only Out Of The Corner Of Their Eye. Of Course, Those Childish Fools Will Spend More Time Searching For BIgfoot Then They Ever Will Looking For A Piece Of Trim.