Derren Brown: Hero at 30,000 feet

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
On tonight. Will it be good like his GOOD STUFF or "a bit shit really, come on, stop making excuses for him" like some of those ones last year (like the "stuck to a chair" one.)

I like the way he says "live" in the adverts.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll be watching tomorrow (because, yes, that's right, Fuddlemiff isn't going to be indoors tonight), but I predict it'll be a bit rubbish. The basic premise sounds similar to that one where he made a guy "rob a bank", which WAS very good, but all his recent stunts with crazy sounding titles like this have been a letdown. Upon closer inspection, the plane will turn out to be made from plastic and the "unsuspecting member of the public" will be identified on Digital Spy as "that bloke from the Claims Direct ad where he trips over the sellotape".

whisky

Boobie inspector
So if I get the gist of this right, he is simulating terrorists taking over a plane three days ahead of 9/11?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well the jobbing actor managed to pretend to land a pretend plane and then met his jobbing actress girlfriend I guess.

CaptainWacky

Yeah, it was shit. Blatantly staged so pointless on the whole. I wish he'd go back to actually messing with people's minds for real rather than just trying to trick the viewers into thinking he's messing with people's minds for real.

CaptainWacky

And even that bit could have been pre-recorded.

The real reason for it being live should have been him saying "well, while you've all been watching this shit, I've broke into one of your houses and took a dump in your bed. BUT WHICH OF YOU COULD IT BE!!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cut back to Davina at the BB studios receiving a disturbing call from her husband back home.

CaptainWacky

"You've been fired from those hair adverts!"