Desperate Housewives ROCKS!!

I hadn't seen a single episode but rented the entire 1st season. I watched every episode & was amazed at how good the series is. I was thinkin' it would be like that dreadful overrated Sex & The City, but it turned out to be nothing like it.

The women are not bed hopping from guy to guy like the Sex & The City Women, the stories are more structured & the characters are interesting.

Anyone else hooked on the show?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yup. And I missed the season premiere on Sunday. I AM SO PISSED!! :pissed:

BlazerBoy

Even with the infitesimal amount of times I've seen the show, I knew it was realy good, and far better than Dreck in Shitty.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Yup. And I missed the season premiere on Sunday. I AM SO PISSED!! :pissed:

I feel for you, i missed the first 8 minutes & other parts of the show cause i was at work & had interruptions.:(

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was visiting family, and meeting my newborn grand-niece for the first time. :eek:lderthandirt:

Why the Sex and the City hate? I LOAF that show, I have all the DVDs. Sure it's over the top sometimes but the writing was excellent.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I was visiting family, and meeting my newborn grand-niece for the first time. :eek:lderthandirt:

Why the Sex and the City hate? I LOAF that show, I have all the DVDs. Sure it's over the top sometimes but the writing was excellent.

I dunno, the show just never appealed to me much. If it is on tv i may watch for awhile but it's just not my cup of tea.