Diana Muldaur dead or alive?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She's a robot and that's why she hated Data so much: projection.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
On doing a "Star Trek" convention after 10 years: "One of the main reasons I'm here, if not the entire reason I'm here, is to celebrate Gene Roddenberry. He discovered me, in many ways, when I was a kid in Hollywood, and he put me in two different segments of the original "Star Trek" (1966), which were a total joy to do. I cannot tell you how inventive and how creative everybody was who worked on that show, from the actors, the makeup, the hair, the camera ... I will never forget it as long as I live" (2006).

According to director Paul Lynch, Diana had trouble remembering her lines on Star Trek: The Next Generation. To help her out, her lines were put on cue cards for her to look at. (Star Trek magazine, Sept/Oct 2007).

Said in an interview in People Magazine in 2000, that the L.A. Law-actors were like family to her, but that she didn't have fond memories of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
!

CaptainWacky

Who here wanked to Pulaski repeatedly until they heard from someone else that she was considered unattractive?

Yub

Anachrophobic
GATES MCFADDEN, YOU TWAT FACED MONKEY ABUSING HANDBAG LICKER

Hmmm beverly....

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Remembering Gates McShitty Character is hardly a thing that needs remembering. It's best to try and forget her anyway.

Diana Muldaur has always been one of my favorite Trek actresses ever since her riveting performance in the TOS episode "Return To Tomorrow"....one of the BEST (& underrated) TOS episodes ever! :)

Dr Dave

pillzlol
How about stupid red headed character that should have been chucked out an air lock or left on a borg cube?

CaptainWacky

I'm ashamed of all those times I wanked over Dr. Crusher (probably like twice.) :(