Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did I Mention...........

FederalAgent007

I think the DEA is on this board.

Let this serve as notice to the DEA agents

Quit bugging me, I am serious. I am tired of all the bogus emails and phone calls. It's not as if I am a physician or somethin'

Yes, you did mention it. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, for the last two YEARS.

The Question said:
Yes, you did mention it. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, for the last two YEARS.

Yet you keep reading and responding to these very same posts of hers over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Also for the last two YEARS. Do you understand the significance of my point? I rather doubt it but then again we have the others who would assist you with any questions (surely MANY of them) you may have.

Yet you keep responding with long yellow diatribes which no one reads. Do you understand the significance of my point?