Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did Sarek spy for the Russians?

No, no. You have it all wrong. SAREK sneaks up from his mommy and daddy's basement at night, quietly opens their bedroom door and 'spies' on their lovemaking. Seems it turns him on, so much so that he fantasizes about lovemaking with his momma and having his daddy stick his schlong up his dirty crap-laden asshole.

SaintLucifer said:
No, no. You have it all wrong. SAREK sneaks up from his mommy and daddy's basement at night, quietly opens their bedroom door and 'spies' on their lovemaking. Seems it turns him on, so much so that he fantasizes about lovemaking with his momma and having his daddy stick his schlong up his dirty crap-laden asshole.
Cunt.

SaintLucifer said:

Oh look. I must have hurt Luci REALLY bad. :D

Sarek said:
Oh look. I must have hurt Luci REALLY bad. :D

Ohhhhhh! The wounds!! How may I ever live again? Oh wait. What exactly did he do anyway to 'hurt' me? Oh I know. He offered his momma to me few one Canadian loonie yet I refused. I was rather insulted to believe she is worthy of such coinage.

SaintLucifer said:
Ohhhhhh! The wounds!! How may I ever live again? Oh wait. What exactly did he do anyway to 'hurt' me? Oh I know. He offered his momma to me few one Canadian loonie yet I refused. I was rather insulted to believe she is worthy of such coinage.

Don't flatter yourself. I wouldn't let my mom go for less than $2.50 US.

Little out of your income ceiling. ;)

I dunno, some of the evidence is suspect.

I mean, did the sherrif really need to die? I know that his cover had been comprimised and that's how you do it by the book, but damn! He was his friend! Ate dinner with his family and shit. All's I'm sayin' is that that little town loved that man. It wasn't his fault he happened to be the law in a town a russian spy picked out of a hat to go into deep cover in... Sarek could have just slipped away.