Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dinner Time!

The Question

Eternal
-Beef roast w/ tomato sauce and diced Habanero Cheddar chunks followed by coffee w/ just a dash of Starbuck's Liquer in.

Yum!

The Question said:
-Beef roast w/ tomato sauce and diced Habanero Cheddar chunks followed by coffee w/ just a dash of Starbuck's Liquer in.

Yum!

Uh, those 'chunks' were really my shit. I spray-painted them orange to fool you. Smacking your lips in appreciation were you?

That's rather lame.

It also means you enjoy playing with your own shit. Fits in well with Ich's stories about you.

Sarek said:
That's rather lame.

It also means you enjoy playing with your own shit. Fits in well with Ich's stories about you.

You are now so angry about being caught in your PM lie you now seek to follow me about the forum? *points at you and laughs*. Feel free to continue but this stalking will never erase the facts. It is done. You lied. Live with it.

I've never liked Starbucks coffee. In fact, I received a Starbucks credit card as a gift this past Christmas and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. I'll have to find someone who drinks that stuff and regift the card.

Enkephalen said:
I've never liked Starbucks coffee. In fact, I received a Starbucks credit card as a gift this past Christmas and I have absolutely no idea what to do with it. I'll have to find someone who drinks that stuff and regift the card.

Who cares?? Caught you looking you stupid fuck.

Enkephalen said:

Dude! I'd be glad to take that off your hands.

Hubbs made whole grain pancakes, with cheesy scramble eggs, a few sausages and his special cinnamon expresso coffee.

He really just wanted the coffee but then had to make something to go with it. ;)

Enkephalen said:
That's just plain sick and twisted. I guess we did bomb them back to the stoneage and they've only made it back to the iron age after the war.

You and how many other countries? Dumb bitch. Typical Americans. Just like they tell everyone only they fought in WWII. Even the Canadians did far more.