Dirk the next bullying victim?

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
BITCHES!!!

Cleo's been giving me the shits over the whole bullying issue, standing in the middle and doing fuck all while Shilpa got shouted at and VOTING FOR HER, but now she's gone TOO FAR!!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Shes letting them take each other out, then sitting back happy never being nominated.

And in doing so shes taking what were bookies odds on being favourite to win, and flushing them down the toilet.

She might survive to the last day this way, but she aint going to win

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Dirk's supposed to be really pissed off with her now...probably Dirk and Shilpa up for eviction next, sadly.

CaptainWacky

Cleo says "Because of my respect for Jermaine I wont do anything, he'll crack anyway..it may just take a couple of days longer"

SHE'S THE REAL BULLYING MASTERMIND OMG!

whisky

Boobie inspector
But theres only 8 left, we know the four bitches, Cleo, Jo, Danielle and Jack will all vote Dirk and Shirpa, but if the other four all vote Cleo, all three of them will be up, the Cleo will be the one to go

CaptainWacky

...maybe!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This post from DS explains everything!

I've been saying for ages that Cleo has the hump because she fancied Dirk when she first went into the house and is jealous that he is more drawn to Shilpa - I feel it is why she hasn't supported Shilpa, she doesn't actually like her.

*smacks head*

CaptainWacky

Cleo's been going on about him all day and they're planning to hide his stuff to make him crack up. :rwmad:

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Cleo's "comedy" routine was the most cringeworthy thing I've seen since Galloway's cat routine on last year's CBB.

CaptainWacky

I liked it when Dirk threatened to punch her.