DIRTY FEDS

JillianBacardi

They need to keep in mind that I have rights granted me by the constitution of the United States. If they want to trample them...............do it. Keep in mind your rights could be next. I hold people in their positions to a higher level of accountability/responsibility.

You think you will silence us??? You aren't. Payback is a MF bitch for all the dirty things you have done here. YOU WON'T TRAMPLE ME DOWN.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Federation citizens? Sure! Are you a Romulan or a Klingon? (oh you're definitely a Klingon to us...where's the toilet paper)

Peter Octavian

Why, T, they're not scouring the board looking for you, they're monitoring Jillian.

Closely.

You might even say, if you were of a mind, that they're building a case.

Against Jilly.

Creepy, ain't it.

(Well, not for you and me, but for her.......uh-oh)

JillianBacardi

I am building a case against them......I do believe I have a lot of supporters and witnesses on this board.

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
T.....YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DIRTBAG OF ALL. YOU WILL FACE ME.

No, you will face da judge!

HERE COME DA JUDGE, HERE COME DA JUDGE....AND DA FEDERAL SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND A TEAM OF GOVERNMENT LAWYERS.

Uh-oh!

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
I am building a case against them......I do believe I have a lot of supporters and witnesses on this board.

And that's kind of like believing in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny.

But hey....whatever gets you through the day

JillianBacardi

Peter Octavian said:

HERE COME DA JUDGE, HERE COME DA JUDGE....AND DA FEDERAL SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND A TEAM OF GOVERNMENT LAWYERS.

Uh-oh!

Just think, when that happens I will have access to everything here. All your identites.

Peter Octavian

JillianBacardi said:
Just think, when that happens I will have access to everything here. All your identites.

We'll be called to testify that you are, in fact, certifiably insane, nuts, out-to-lunch, looney, whacked out, a few cans short of a six pack?

Sasha

Got Crack? I Need Some!
Peter Octavian said:

Uh-oh!

I will call you as a witness Peter..................a witness to this intrusion.

The makers of our Constitution understood the need to secure conditions favorable to the pursuit of happiness, and the protections guaranteed by this are much broader in scope, and include the right to life and an inviolate personality -- the right to be left alone -- the most comprehensive of rights and the right most valued by civilized men. The principle underlying the Fourth and Fifth Amendments is protection against invasions of the sanctities of a man's home and privacies of life. This is a recognition of the significance of man's spiritual nature, his feelings, and his intellect. Every violation of the right to privacy must be deemed a violation of the Fourth Amendment. Now, as time works, subtler and more far-reaching means of invading privacy will become available to the government. The progress of science in furnishing the government with the means of espionage is not likely to stop with wiretapping. Advances in the psychic and related sciences may bring means of exploring beliefs, thoughts and emotions. It does not matter if the target of government intrusion is a confirmed criminal. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law. It is also immaterial where the physical connection of the wiretap takes place. No federal official is authorized to commit a crime on behalf of the government." (Justices HOLMES and STONE also dissenting, agreeing with Justice BRANDEIS

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
My fez aren't dirty. I just had them all drycleaned for the Shriners Hallowe'en Kiddy Group Grope at the end of this month.

The Question

Eternal
trample trample