Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DIRTY GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

FederalAgent007

WE NEED TO PUT FIRE UNDER THEIR SHITTY DUMB ASSES. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING FED UP WITH THE INCOMPETENCY. PUT THEM OUT TO PASTURE WHERE THEY BELONG.

I'm on the case also. I'm trying to get all the dirt I can on MissManners, The Question, Shatna, Messenger, and several others that we believe are operating an interstate smuggling operation via the internet.

Ghost Rider said:
I'm on the case also. I'm trying to get all the dirt I can on MissManners, The Question, Shatna, Messenger, and several others that we believe are operating an interstate smuggling operation via the internet.
WoW!!! It is amazing what people are doing on the internet now. It was created for good and has become the playground for the devil.

or devils................

for example, SaintLucifer.

There are huge REWARDS for taking action to expose fraud against the federal government. Under federal law, if an individual has personal knowledge that an individual, business, state, city, county or town has provided false information to obtain money from the federal government or to avoid paying money to the federal government, the person may file a claim to recover more than TRIPLE the amount of monies defrauded from the government.

In return, the person filing the claim may become legally entitled to a monetary award of between 15% and 30% of the monies recovered by the federal government.

You can take action and receive a huge monetary award for doing so.
Federal law protects you against any retaliation, period.

All calls are kept strictly confidential.

150,000K-300,000K that is a nice piece of change, no wonder you boys are doing everything in your power to cover this up.

ALL I ASKED FOR WAS HELP WITH A FALSE CRIMINAL CHARGE BROUGHT AGAINST ME BY A GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEE ON A GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED WEBSITE. YOU ASSHOLES ARE SO GREEDY AND LAME YOU COULDN'T EVEN DO THAT, INSTEAD~~A BURGLARY CHARGE WAS ALSO CREATED ON ME BY A GOVERNMENT AGENCY AND NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I WAS WILLING TO SETTLE THIS PRIVATELY. ALL DEALS ARE OFF...............A BUNCH OF YOU ARE GOING TO END UP LOOKING LIKE THE INCOMPETENT JOKES YOU ARE.

Not only am I going public now............I am naming the agencies I contacted, the dates, names of people, information I provided them.

Not ONE of you bastards even attempted to contact me.

IRS
Medicare
dla

JILLIAN, I STRONGLY SUGGEST NOT DISCUSSING THE DLA HERE. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER MEANS TO CONTACT ME, LET ME KNOW, BUT DO NOT DISCUSS IT HERE.

Hey Sarek..............how does it feel to be taken down by two mutts like Eric and Brian.

Just think..............you guys could be spending all that money having a gay ole' time if not for them. With Eric on the lam.............this goes federal. Now I have to drag you guys into it.

It was never about the money for me............it was about proving my innocence which has been met with resistance by everyone. Now you have pissed me off and not only is it about money~~it is about putting some boys where they belong, exposing more government malfeasance and corruption, dragging your agencies into it.

Department of Corrections..............don't think because you cut Eric loose you will not be held liable for him using your computers to access the criminal record he falsely had created on me, then giving it to his felony forgery brother to post on the internet.

Unfortunately, employers are liable for their employees. If I posted someones medical records online, I suspect I would be in prison by tomorrow.

I suspect if I posted someone's tax return on a troll board...........the IRS might finally get in touch with me. Funny how they don't mind if it happens to certain people. Funny how they turn a blind eye when one of their own is running the troll board.