Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DirtyMike

Rov_is_a_Fag

This is another guy you guys need to watch out for on the internet. I think it is a toss up between he and Tamar as to who is the sickest fuck. At first I thought he was fun with the FeFe's Fuckhouse and TexasWildCat boards he set up for our cybering pleasure. Then I started wondering about this guy.....he says he first encountered me at SteaknCheese but I don't believe that because he acted all out of breath when he caught up with me over there. Then I wondered if he was Goat aka Scott over at fucit, then I thought it was Mike Davis but then I found out he was a whole new Whackcase after he showed himself on webcam and boy was he a doozy!!! I just trolled along with him for a while cause he was so outrageous he made me roll on the floor laughing, then I started wondering if this guy was for real with what he was saying then I realized this crazy bastard was serious and he freaked me out which is pretty hard to do since I have been on these boards the last few months trolling really HARD for information. I will play the game........but once I realize they are truly insane I gots to go.

btw................JayWoe.........don't think I haven't forgotten about you for sic' ing that WhackJob on me.

I think his name is Mike Hunt, he is from Alabama, is a major racist........doesn't like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans........in other words, he is in the KKK. He was a bust as far as getting any info out of him other than he has an untraceable phone number: 256-479-1165, he is married, has 20 year old girlfriends (ie; 15), his wife doesn't care, he is a criminal.

He has a GREAT voice, very sexy.............it just didn't match up with his pic or the webcam when he got on it. I slammed my laptap on his pee-pee when he popped up in living color and actually said something. That was the freakiest part of all because it was my first and last webcam encounter.

My conclusion in the whole thing is he is a running buddy of Tamar, Scott, Dawn, Jack and their ilk. They all fit the same profile...............web-scams.

He fit the profile of DuhMoan too...........

Can you guys imagine how much more dirt I could get if I really wanted to?? I don't need anymore, I am just hear to rub it in YO face now.

I HAVE A LOT OF COMPASSION FOR OUR VETERANS

As much as everyone thought I was crazy..........see the thread "I Come In Peace" by Hannibal Lector. I have 14 years in the field folks.........that is a FACT. I knew a couple of people here on the boards had serious problems. Two of them being veterans, people who have sacrificed a lot for our country, for our freedoms. I want to thank them for everything they have done to help protect our freedoms, but unfortunately a lot of them end up with more than physical injuries, they end up with horrific psychological injuries and we all need to take care of them however we can. My contribution to all of this............believe it or not.............is to get two people on these boards the help they need. If what has happened to me draws attention to this problem and they get the help they need.......it has been worth it. Now it is up to the military to take care of their own. In the meantime, they cannot go on the way they are it is too destructive.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I think his name is Mike Hunt, he is from Alabama, is a major racist........doesn't like Jews, Blacks, Mexicans........in other words, he is in the KKK. He was a bust as far as getting any info out of him other than he has an untraceable phone number: 256-479-1165, he is married, has 20 year old girlfriends (ie; 15), his wife doesn't care, he is a criminal.

He has a GREAT voice, very sexy.............it just didn't match up with his pic or the webcam when he got on it. I slammed my laptap on his pee-pee when he popped up in living color and actually said something. That was the freakiest part of all because it was my first and last webcam encounter.

Oh. My. God.

I had a dual, actually three duals with that name here. Duct Tape Boy deleted them all.