Discovering the Joys of iPad art.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's been a long time since I sat down and sketched anything. I've always been utter ballbags with using a mouse to draw with - I always thought I'd be OK with a drawing tablet. Since an iPad with a decent pen is a drawing tablet, my first Abstract came out OK. Trying to work out how to upload the video of the whole thing being sketched from scratch up.

4011.imgcache.jpg

It looks way more colourful on the iPad. Loses a bit in upload.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Uploaded my first Youtube vid as well, courtesy of filming my iPad with an Android Phone (albeit with a scratched lense).

You'll have to forgive the muffled sounds of the first Police Academy movie playing in the background on ITV4.

[youtube]AUlgv6444cw[/youtube]

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It looks like Captain Sisko gave the Bajorans some tips on how to make their art more vibrant.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Well, a doodle is a doodle, given that most of the backs of my A4 jotters at Uni looked like larger variations of this. It really was more of a practice to see how the pen works. I'll upload the tree I'm doing when I'm happy with it.

It's enormous fun to 'draw' and 'paint' with, though!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I think it's a good result. So you can use any old pen?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I like Gagh -- he makes the most of his toys.

Now I almost want an iPad...

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I LIKE GAGH HE HAS TWO FEET.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I know a guy who lost one of his legs in an accident. He's kind of unpleasant. But I always thought it was because he was an asshole.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The Police Academy sound effects only add to the arty experience, honestly.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I missed this thread before - good on ya! Also, down with Man U. ;)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think it's a good result. So you can use any old pen?

No. Because the technology is touch sensitive, it has to be a pen that replicates the touch of a human finger, so there are rubber tipped styluses out there, which look cumbersome, but are in fact very easy to use. As the brush and pen types can be controlled on the art package, the pen is no problem to use.