Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disrupting the Gutters?

Tyrant

Not many rules here. I'm guessing it's floodable, although Jack'll move it (JACK THOSE THREAD TITLES, y0!!@$!).

But Geedis is starting to fuck up valid topics. Jack is able to set the rules and therefore decide what degree of spamming is acceptable. Geedis should be warned, and DCed if he persists.

No, Elrod it will make you two my targets though :bigass:

I was fucking with you just a little yesterday. I wouldn't mind two more examples of how deeply and completely I pwn each and every one of you, actually.

BUT IT'S A SHARED ACCOUNT, SO THOSE PM'S COULD BE FROM ANYONE!!

I WONDER WHO IS CONTROLLING IT??? OMG WHAT A MYSTERY!

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

Miki.gif

OH NO! NOT AGAIN! YOU'RE RUINING ALL THE THREADS WITH YOUR BRUTAL TROLLING! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP, AS I DO NOT WISH TO LEAVE TK FOREVER UNDER THIS ONSLAUGHT!

Messenger said:
Not many rules here. I'm guessing it's floodable, although Jack'll move it (JACK THOSE THREAD TITLES, y0!!@$!).

But Geedis is starting to fuck up valid topics. Jack is able to set the rules and therefore decide what degree of spamming is acceptable. Geedis should be warned, and DCed if he persists.

It's called Pimpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin' Jack's rectum malfunction camp. N.A.P loves pusssssssssssssssssssy

Up top mothafuckas!

Now it's time for Elrod to go do the gutter cheerleader thing, no doubt.

He dances divinely, doesn't he?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: