Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disturbing PM from SaintLucifer

Tyrant

I think it was meant for one of the strippers.

Hi baby. Come on, you know you want some. I'm currently single, living with my parents, and work at the local Burger King. I'm not really God like I always post on TK but I am studying sartain occult arts which will propel me to fame and fortune. I learned them in D&D!!

In-between posting (Why don't people like me?? :cry:) and earning my hard-earned cash by flipping burgers I write my novel. It's about a young boy who summons the courage to tell people about how his uncles gang-raped him for years but later find them on the internet and spams their forum up!!1

Don't listen to the TKers, they spread lies about me.

mg_GeorgeTheTimelessArtOfS.jpg

:y_shock:

You're allowed to post PM's here? I thought you could get warned for that, even here, for privacy issues.

Someone at WF got a warning for saying he had an PM from a Polarslam dual that merely said "!" :roll:

I bet you guys have many pictures of hairy men in thier underwear.