Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DLA first anniversary thread!!!!!

TKers-are-shit

DLA Spokestoad
Friends, TKers...

:D

This week marks the first anniversry of the formation of the Dual Liberation Army. A lot has happened in the year - both good and bad.

We have made some significant progress with our battle against corruption and tyranny at TK, but we have also lost a founding member - Messenger (RIP) :( cut down heroically in battle.

We will never tire in our struggle to bring truth, liberty and justice to this board....and in fact we our planning a major DLA operation soon -one that will shatter the boundaries of what we have previously undertaken. Soon, we will overthrow the administration and finally liberate you, the ordinary TK citizens.

So please join us in celebration of this momentous occasion...:)

FTC!!!

lg27.jpg
lg27.jpg
lg27.jpg

Hooray for the DLA. It's your day. Let's all play. But that might kill TK. So, let's all pray.

:bigass:

doesn't time fly - I had forgotten about this anniversary!

It's been an honor and a privilege for me to lead such a dedicated and worthwhile organisation. our work is never done.

the Spokestoad is correct, we are planning a big operation against the administration, very soon....so be warned.

drinks all round!!

FTC!!!!!!!

:D

:gtcud:

VKD said:
the Spokestoad is correct, we are planning a big operation against the administration, very soon....so be warned.
Thats nice dear..... What day shall I pencil you in the "Attack Schedule" ?

;)
mm

missmanners said:
Thats nice dear..... What day shall I pencil you in the "Attack Schedule" ?

;)
mm

obviously that is top secret. - it will be when you least expect it....:)

I hope you can join us in celebrating this milestone....

Why is there a celebration thread for a girls club that had the half life of a fart in a hurricane?