Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do men prefer Blondes?

applause.gif

Conchaga said:
Redheads are the best. Fire on the head, fire in the bed.

You men are so silly with your little sayings. Why is it that only redheaded females get this attention and label? Why aren't redheaded males considered fire in the bed?

A Slut said:
You men are so silly with your little sayings. Why is it that only redheaded females get this attention and label? Why aren't redheaded males considered fire in the bed?

because redheaded children get beaten, that's their purpose in life.

A Slut said:

Being a male myself, I wouldn't know,

but as far as the women are concerned, to me variety is the spice of life. Trust me when I say this sister, I love em all regardless of their hair color ;)

I love a blond hoe-bag as much as the next non-gay guy but brunettes are so much hotter, blonds look sluttier brunettes look sexier.