Do Not Sit Down

Donovan

beer, I want beer
How'd it go?

Love Child

One Love
I am still waiting for feedback and possibly a video! I think for me just getting over the fear of getting up there-which actually I didn't have until I walked into the place. But it was a really good feeling.
I recieved compliments on my voice and the delivery, maybe not so much the jokes. : D

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I am still waiting for feedback and possibly a video! I think for me just getting over the fear of getting up there-which actually I didn't have until I walked into the place. But it was a really good feeling.
I recieved compliments on my voice and the delivery, maybe not so much the jokes. : D

Yeah....I never get nervous about public speaking until a few minutes before I speak.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'd have to be totally wasted to even try doing stand up, then I'd probably fall down.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Did you have any material about mobile homes?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sure it went down a STORM!

I'd kinda like to try comedic writing -- like, writing jokes.

This is a very unfunny post, maybe I shouldn't try comedic writing AT ALL

Love Child

One Love
I have to tell you something. I was at a different venue last night for musicians but there was an open mic after. I was walking around and a couple of guys stopped me, they are probably about 16, they could be older I don't know. Anyway they asked if I was going to do stand up and I said no. And they said I should and mentioned one of the jokes I told and thought it was funny.
How fucking awesome is that?! LOL.
They ended up not having open mic due to there were a lot of musicians, but I would have gotten up if they did.