Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anybody like the Brak show?

Well, not you obviously...
You're too busy wacking off with your mom's scented body lotion to Thai "lady boy" pictures.

I miss the Brak show, but I thought he was much more funny on Cartoon Planet. They should really put that series out on DVD next.

RommieSG said:
I miss the Brak show, but I thought he was much more funny on Cartoon Planet. They should really put that series out on DVD next.

You mean 'much funnier' yes you dumb fuck? WTF is the Brak show anyway? Never mind. I do not give a flying fuck.

SaintLucifer said:
The only thing you care about is how long you can fool females into believing you are the same gender.
Lucy, you are my favorite troll by far. Ever. You're flattery will get you everywhere.:smirk:

Yeah...how many people are jaded enough to make fun of something so blatantly when they don't even know what it is?

Seriously this is the most amusing night i've had in awhile in terms of online entertainment...

SaintLucifer said:
If this is the most amusing night you have had... well I cannot say enough.

Read again dummy... I said in terms of online entertainment... wow you really need to learn to read...