Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DOES HAMBIL THINK HE IS IN A POSITON TO MAKE THREATS??

Rov_is_a_Fag

Hey Hambil..................you aren't the only person who has TK's database. FOO............here is the problem with your threat............you and Cait are two of the dirtiest people in my case. Count on it. Your next heart-attack will take you out if I decide to use what I have against the two of you. The Department of Justice, FBI, CIA, Secret Service, IRS, U.S. Attorney's, Congressman/Senators, Coldwell-Banker, lawyers, private investigators, DOD, Ft. Hood.............along with several other federal agencies know exactly who you are and what your role in all of this is.

I have named both of you. Threat away.............it isn't going to do a hell of a lot of good for either one of you because you don't know who has been helping me. You won't find their names ANYWHERE............you will NEVER know who they are. Here is a clue: THEY HAVE MORE INTELLIGENCE IN THEIR LITTLE FINGER THAN YOU HAVE IN YOUR PEE-BRAIN.

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD: THEY ARE NOT THE KIND OF PEOPLE YOU WOULD TRIFLE WITH. COUNT ON IT.

wELL............you know DarthSikle is one person who has helped me. So has CU, messenger, Gagh and Jack. They would be the only people you know. They also know who will be protected because they have their own allies. I'm sure Gagh will protect MentalCase. They are the people who will "profit" in more ways than one.

Just a little FYI for all of you who are getting your panties in a wad over Cait and Hambil the RAT. *rolls eyes*................when will you guys learn they are nothing?? have nothing??? I can counter EVERY threat they think they can pull out of their dirty trick bag.

There are a couple of people "out there" none of you know about. Goes to show how stupid you are and how smart/stealth they are.

Geez...........you guys didn't think I would trust a bunch of amateurs with my "vital" information that nobody has??? except them.

We ESP each other. It's the next big thing if you know how to do it.

My biggest challenge will be ESPing a reward to them when this is over with. I will come up with something...............when left to my own devices I can be pretty resourceful.