Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dog Damn it, it's 5amish!

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I totally have to start getting my drunk on when there are people around to appreciate it and take advantage of it. This sucks.

As a side note, don't you think the poparotsy is kind of fickle? I mean, one picture of Brittany Spears cunt and we're done? I need more.

I'm getting there...

Right now I'm fighting a desperate need to pee because the energy used to do so usually involves passing out, sometimes in a bed even.

I'm getting there...

Right now I'm fighting a desperate need to pee because the energy used to do so usually involves passing out, sometimes in a bed even.

Yeah, it sucks when you wanna keep going but the urge to pass out is inevitable. You could try slapping yourself in the face repeatedly to see if that keeps you alert.

DID YOU SEE THAT MYTH BUSTERS EP WITH THE SLOW-MO DRUNK JAMIE FACE SLAP? OMG SO FUNNY.

I should do that, but tape myself. Why do they still call it tape? I mean, it's like all digital now. Whacky have my baby. Is there supposed to be an H in there? Whip cream, or wip cream? Whacky, or wacky? YOU'RE EATING HAIR!