Dog the Bounty Hunter gets the short leash.

Captain Jack

Fucking Mexico.

Dog goes down there, and catches a man who is a US citizen for running away with 87 counts of rape. He does this with the HELP of Mexican Police. Moments later, Mexican Police chase him, and arrest him. Now, three years later, fucking Mexico wants him back for the crime of catching a fucking scumbag who really doesn't deserve to live. Goddam fucking retards. Build a fucking wall, and mine the entire length of the border, and send back all 12 million ILLEGAL Mexicans who are bigger criminals than Dog could ever be. Bastards! :y_mad:

Captain Jack

Shit, the more I hear about it, the more info I get, the more pissed I am. Fucking shit-heads. What a fucked up country Mexico is. And how fucked up are US Marshalls allowing this all to play out.

Friday

Bazinga!
I personally believe Dog's arrest and impending extradition has a lot to do with this little piece of news:

Mexico OKs giving drug suspects to U.S.:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Mexico's President Vicente Fox said Tuesday that his country is willing to extradite any drug lord in its custody wanted by the United States.

Fox said Mexico has 16 "big leaders" of drug gangs in jail along with 75,000 lower level members of various cartels.

"We are fighting hard and attaining very important results," Fox said of Mexico's fight against drug dealers. He was speaking at a news conference in New York, where he was attending the United Nations General Assembly.

The U.S. is believed to have requested the extradition of at least three suspected drug kingpins: Benjamin Arellano Felix of the Arellano Felix smuggling syndicate; Osiel Cardenas, reputed head of the Gulf Cartel; and Hector "El Guero" Palma, a reputed leader of the Sinaloa drug cartel.

"We will extradite all of those who have pending matters with U.S. justice," Fox said.

It was the first time Mexico's president had made such a sweeping commitment to send wanted drug lords to face charges in the U.S.

Mexico extradited its first major drug lord -- accused kingpin Francisco Rafael Arellano Felix -- to the United States over the weekend. Before that, Mexico had often balked at sending drug kingpins, arguing they should face justice in Mexico and refusing to send anyone to the U.S. who would face the death penalty.

Dog is being traded, in my opinion, for these drug lords. It's a shitty political move.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americas/09/19/mexico.us.ap/index.html

Captain Jack

Dog is being sold out, betrayed by his own country. What a bunch of shit.

The Question

Eternal
And what's really interesting is that Mexico only just decided they want him extradited after the U.S. extradited one of their major drug kingpins, a guy by the name of Arrelano-Felix. Friday ain't blowing smoke on that one.

We get one of their biggest criminals, and in exchange our government gives them the man who caught one of our biggest criminals.

I've been saying, our government has us bent over bare-assed and is waving Mexico in. Our troops belong here, defending us against shit like this, not bleeding in that shithole sandbox half a planet away so Israel-phile neocons can sleep in an illusion of holiness at night.