Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DS Needs A Vacation

Rov_is_a_Fag

Ok..............I have decided to lighten up on all of you for a little while because DarthSikle has been working nonstop for the last two years..........what with trying to keep up with me and everything.

I think he needs to take a nice long vacation to Hawaii or somewhere peaceful so he can regroup before I bombard him with Part II of my War on Internet Terror.

Oh Darth..............a good banner for TK would be one that has an atomic bomb incorporated in it.

Just a suggestion.

Not that anyone ever listens to me.

You know what I am talking about?? like a big mushroom cloud thing?? only you should put rainbow colors in it.

Not black and grey..............it is too drab.

I mean it DarthSikle. You told me a long time ago that I am your pet so I want you get some rest. You have been working too hard and Phase 2 is going to be just as tedious as Phase 1.

I have just started working on Phase 3...........it might take longer because I will be working a real job so I won't have as much time, but I should have the plan in good form by the time you are finished with 2.

OK??

Let's put it this way.............I bet you will get a promotion for whoever you work for after Phase 2!!! You know how that goes..........the higher up the ladder, the more they demand of your time.

^^Hi DS!!!! My Main Man!!! I'm not scared anymore DS..........I knew you were on my side but there was only so much you could do.........so I recruited someone for us!!!! We are on a WINNING team now!! There is no way we can lose with him on our side.

I will let you rest before we save the children. We have to save the WORLD DS!!!!! WE CAN DO IT!!!!!

btw......when I was trolling the match.com Nashville site, there was this guy who used the name alpinweiss aka Johnny Slick...........he is DIRTY. You need to check him out, I think he may be connected to the IRS even though he said he was in the entertainment field in Nashville, he lived in Hendersonville down the road from Johnny Cash's (or some big name country singer) old house. I mapped it out and did a background check on him. I need to figger out how to get all that stuff off my old server.

This is the picture he used....
Then he sent another disgusting pic of his weiner........he was an old geezer.......had to be in his late 50's................it totally grossed me out. I think all of them are connected to Nubster only the dirty ole Geezer didn't have a nub. They didn't look like the same people.

2672999H.jpg

he used to perform in a christian rock group 15 years ago......something like that. He threatened me when I was going to press charges against Eric. He had some kind of home-based internet service. I have all the emails on my old computer with his phone number and stuff. I will keep you posted if I remember anything else.

Here is another guy who is a fireman. He started checking out my profile in Austin and I recognized him from the Nashville site............I ask him why he was checking out my profile?? you can't fool Jillie........I knew he was up to no good. He made some lame excuse so I told him to beat it.

38380663D.jpg

Here is the pic John Slick used..........I also have a full nude pic of him sitting on the patio with a drink in this hand..........the guys are different, I could tell by the lips. This guy is a stinkin' pervert.

P1010891.jpg

I have a bunch of this stuff on my other puter cause those guys were trying to troll me hard back then. They all had something at stake which is why I was trolling them.

I have met some guys at church who are computer people, I may load my old server up and take it to them because there is a network of these guys tied to Nubster in Nashville. I did background checks on a lot of them.

Oh............nevermind. I remembered, I had someone git all the stuff before I left. He can give it to you, he should have it all.

CyberWoman!!!!

I got pretty good at cyber with those guys!!!

I hope "my source" skipped through all that stuff...........I just thought about that.

aaauugghh.gif

Hey............whatever it takes!! I was doing some pretty heavy trolling for info at that point too.

^^couldn't have done it without ya DS! You always threw me a lifeline, didn't have to say a word, just threw it out there for me.

hey...........I used to post on a message board called CookevilleSucks. I still have my tee-shirt that says........Cookeville SUCKS.

Better take that vacation............I will be without internet service soon which means trolling in real life.

This could be good!!!

and bad....................for some people.

He cares about me. You have no clue what has happened in the last two years. You don't know the half of it. DS does. He has been the only person I have confided in. I have always trusted him, I don't know why........but I have. I still trust him.