Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dual Management

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I see you this week? Dinner, perhaps? Should I call tonight? Let me know!

I didn't say I was giving them away you mother fucking idiots! Jesus Christ you selfish bastards and hell holes!

We were only trying to help. Im happy with my main and my one dual. Please, elaborate on the problems you are having with your dual management. The insight will not only be helpful to those of us with less duals than you have, but you might find answers through reflection and the suggestions of your fellow Badlanders.

Don't be sorry. No hard feelings! I understand that sometimes a phone call just comes at a bad time.

We were only trying to help. Im happy with my main and my one dual. Please, elaborate on the problems you are having with your dual management. The insight will not only be helpful to those of us with less duals than you have, but you might find answers through reflection and the suggestions of your fellow Badlanders.

Well maybe she wants the dual's personalities to not be so split. She did say "melded into one".

I was being fussy earier, I do apologize Kitty, thank you for the offer. ; ) who knows there may just be a pw and a dual waiting for you soon.

I've decided to do something about this. I'm working on a mod that will let you send a request to another account (only if you share at least one common ip) to link. If the request is accepted, then when you post you'll get a little pull down (no matter which account your on) saying 'post as' and you can select who you want to post as.

So, for example, Love Child and I Love Cunt and Mirah all link. Then, when you are logged in as say, Mirah, you can just select from the pulldown 'Post as Love Child' and the post will made as Love Child without logging you off or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.