Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duals are fun

MessengerX

With the Dual Liberation Army as a shield, we can criticise you and not face any consequences and grinding fists of karma to pound us into the earth.

And you can do nothing but chase the wind! LOL.

Come on, MX. You are starting to regress on me here. I can onnly play along as long as you at least try to put forth some effort.

This is just too easy.

MessengerX said:
With the Dual Liberation Army as a shield, we can criticise you and not face any consequences and grinding fists of karma to pound us into the earth.

And you can do nothing but chase the wind! LOL.

Yeah, but you sure whine like bitches when you get daycared! :lol:

tickmoo-bw.jpg

Duals are interesting until they are no longer able to keep the personas separate. Of course, it is funny to watch one morph into the other in front of my eyes simply because they forgot which handle they are posting under. It is even funnier watching them have a conversation with themselves in the shoutbox!

I exist because my progenitor is too “respectable”. In a way, the dual has become the “Troll”, so am I now the dominant personality?

Ironclad said:
I exist because my progenitor is too “respectableâ€. In a way, the dual has become the “Trollâ€, so am I now the dominant personality?

heh... heheh... heheheheheh... sweet thing, I dont believe you have a dominant bone in your body.

;)
mm