E85

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm fascinated by this concept..

E85=Ethanol 85% - Gasoline 15%.

Kinda weird, because if you bore out the intake jets to any current fuel injection (all standard btw) just .024 micrometers you can burn 100 ethanol pretty cleanly.

Some of the emission data on E85 is because of the petrol, but they don't want to admit it.

You can distill (soxlet basket percolation) 100 gals of ethanol from three weeks of grass clipping from 1/2 acre. That's my fucking lawn.

That's two months of fuel for my car. It takes 5 weeks to distill it and ferment it and process it.

missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
I'm fascinated by this concept..

E85=Ethanol 85% - Gasoline 15%.

Kinda weird, because if you bore out the intake jets to any current fuel injection (all standard btw) just .024 micrometers you can burn 100 ethanol pretty cleanly.

Some of the emission data on E85 is because of the petrol, but they don't want to admit it.

You can distill (soxlet basket percolation) 100 gals of ethanol from three weeks of grass clipping from 1/2 acre. That's my fucking lawn.

That's two months of fuel for my car. It takes 5 weeks to distill it and ferment it and process it.

The government's going to hate you for not being able to tax your grass.