Eevil1's got an idea

Eevil1

i think we should send all the killers in jail and gang members to the middle east. since they like 2 kill and fight so much it would be a perfect place 4 them. they could destroy iraqs terror cels, find bin laden and kick his ass and it would solve our overcrowded prisons problem

Eevil1 said:
i think we should send all the killers in jail and gang members to the middle east. since they like 2 kill and fight so much it would be a perfect place 4 them. they could destroy iraqs terror cels, find bin laden and kick his ass and it would solve our overcrowded prisons problem

Too bad it will never happen.

Eevil1 said:

Never work. Most gang members are chicken shits at heart. Put them in a situation where the odds are even and they stand just as good a chance of being killed, they'd curl up into little balls and cry for mommy.

A gang members intimidation only works against the weak or unarmed. ;)

Sarek said:
Never work. Most gang members are chicken shits at heart. Put them in a situation where the odds are even and they stand just as good a chance of being killed, they'd curl up into little balls and cry for mommy.

A gang members intimidation only works against the weak or unarmed. ;)

i dont care if most gang members are chicken shits. they talk tuff and want to kill so badly they can do it there. i dont care if they get killed because they are expendable trash

The Question said:
Send our illegals there, too. Shit, put the fuckers in blue helmets.

No shit. Bush is out sourcing everything else. Might as well out source the war on terror too.

Oh wait, he did.

*Cough* Hunt for Osama. *cough*

the US is screwed because of bush. anyone heard of the north american union? its a deal w/mexico & canada. a super highway is being built from mexico across the US to canada

Back