Eggs defends a piece of shit who defiled TK!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
OH NOES DS DOESN'T LIKE BEING NEGGEDEH!!1

Do you work for Faux News now? We were talking about real-life accomplishments, and you turn this into an idiotic Michelle Bachmann-like xenophobic SOMEONE IS ANTI-TK rant?

You're right. I work for the Muslim Brotherhood, and we are plotting TK's downfall as a necessary step toward bringing America to its knees. Remember that next time you pick up your dry cleaning, or take a cab.

This was Aquehonga-level. How embarrassing for you.

The Question

Eternal
Just guessing by the fact that he doesn't post here anymore, but my guess is that he-who-for-some-reason-doesn't-seem-to-be-nameable-here-anymore has either hit the big time and turned his nose up at us or given up entirely and doesn't want that self-same nose rubbed in it.

Either way, I'm wishing him the best and I hope I'm not the only one.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Sardonica. There. That wasn't difficult.

Sardonica.

Sardonica.

Nope. He's not lunged out of the mirror yet.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
^yet!
Just you wait until it's real dark and you're alone and you're washing your face in the sink and right when you look up into the bathroom mirror. THAT's when he's gonna stand RIGHT BEHIND YOU! WITH A PEN IN HIS HAND, ready to ATTACK!!

The Question

Eternal
Sardonica. There. That wasn't difficult.

Sardonica.

Sardonica.

Nope. He's not lunged out of the mirror yet.

That's 'cause he's not in the mirror. He's under yer bed. With trained attack otters. Of the ASS.

The Question

Eternal
There used to be a writer/director here by the name of Sardonica. He's long since departed now, looks like, but he had done a microbudget indie film called Nuke Brothers, and a comic based on it (or was it the other way around? I never figured that out.) Anyway, he's gone now and it looks like he left some bitter feelings in his wake, to judge by DS's reaction, although I have no idea how or what or why on the bitter feelings, either.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sardonica used to run this place, and is largely responsible for turning "free speech" into TK's banner for a while. But then real-life beckoned, including publishing and TV deals, and he decided to remove all traces of his TK life, and deleted every post he made here before de-adminning himself and leaving.

I'm friends with him in RL (we worked together before I started posting heavy at TrekBBS) and even I'm ambivalent about his decision. But that has nothing to do with his outside accomplishments, which make's DS' rant kind of silly.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
He deleted Parallaxis' account when he posted a few PMs from his inbox, then deleted his own profile, and all his own posts.

There you go. Done.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh yeah, and the Parallaxis thing too. But I keep forgetting that part. :D

The Question

Eternal
Sardonica used to run this place, and is largely responsible for turning "free speech" into TK's banner for a while. But then real-life beckoned, including publishing and TV deals, and he decided to remove all traces of his TK life, and deleted every post he made here before de-adminning himself and leaving.

Okay, well that gives some context to your question in my novel preview thread. I didn't know at the time why you would even ask that question. lol Come to think of it, there are a few (hundred?) posts here I'd rather didn't remain here, and I think you know which ones I mean -- but the time for cleaning house hasn't come yet, so there's no need to worry about it, and even expunging those posts doesn't mean I'm leaving. Y'all are my friends, and I'm not giving that up for anything.

The Question

Eternal
Eggs said:
awwww...gay!

Well, put it this way -- the novel, I wanna be known for. Some of my more, uh, politically incorrect trolling material, I don't. I've pushed the boundaries real damn hard for a chuckle, but I really doubt the wider world beyond TK would find that stuff anywhere near as funny as I did.

Seph

Retired Account
Can you kill loktar twice? coz hes so fat?...

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Does it count as "defiling TK" if I use my erect penis as a stylus for my laptop's keyboard and touchpad while posting?

Serious question.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'm trying that now.