Eggs ~~ Nice av

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love Sally. I really want her to just beat the shit out of Betty, and kick Don in the balls sometimes and scream I'M GOING TO BE IN THERAPY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE BECAUSE OF YOU TWO

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1950.imgcache.jpg

:D

Yeah, for the past few weeks, Mad Men has been the most pop-culturally significant show on TV. I miss having lots of watercooler TV to talk about. I really wonder how far they're going to peel the onion this season when it comes to Sally's damage: is it just over the divorce and having two emotionally screwed-up parents, or is there more to it, like maybe a creepy stalky stepdad? It could go either way...

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The fact that the ten year old Sally Draper has more character and depth than most other characters on other shows is one of the reasons why Mad Men is so good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
RIP, Miss Blankenship. :(

Tisiphone

^Yeah, that was out of nowhere, especially with all the attention she'd been getting since she was the Karate Kid's mom.

You're right about Sally, though. I have that creepy stepdad vibe going too.

No Peggy last night?? WTF! LoL. For shame!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think the first half of the season was about building up the women, now the second half is about tearing down the men. Who will survive to season 5? :eek:

Tisiphone

I still think Peggy needs to kick Joan's ass for what she said to her in the elevator after Peggy fired the little hottie who told Joan all she did was walk around looking ready to get raped (or something like that). Joan is a smug bitch, and yes I love her, but I love Peggy more, LoL.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yeah, sometimes there are exchanges like that in the office, and the people don't even react to them, and it confuses me because I'm waiting for one of them to open up a can of whoop-ass.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I was hoping Sally would get an Emmy nomination. No such luck. :(

Tisiphone

Ok, the dude in the middle is freaking me out with his nostrils.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
He's an overly-manscaped and painted gayboy designer on the current season of Project Runway Australia, which is pretty good so far. I decided to surround him with two other kinds of elves.

1968.imgcache.jpg

Nice to have two versions of PR to watch at once. :D

Tisiphone

HOLY FUCKING FUCKBALLS

LoL. Yeah, he looks like a mannequin.