Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eggs: NY Mets now in first by only 1 game!!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
The Phillies won their 4th in a row and 13 out of 14. The Mets lost today, which means they are in first place ahead of the Phillies by one single game! HAHAHH! YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS, BUDDY!!*

*The Braves will catch fire right before the all-star break and win the division for the 578th straight season. ;)

^^Yeah, but there's something to be said for...reliability for lack of a better word. If you've ever seen Fever Pitch (and I recommend it solely for the baseball stuff), Jimmy Fallon's speech towards the end is pretty real. He basically says that your team never really "lets you down". If it's a monday thru friday, you know they'll show up at 7:05. You know they'll be there at 1:05 on Sundays. If there's a rainout, they make it up to you. How many people in your life make it up to you?

Anyway, I must REALLY love baseball, and the Phillies to come back year after losing year. Either that or I'm insane! ;)