Eloisel - I was wondering

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Unfortunately I can't take credit for that bit. It's from the movie Team America.

It was still kind of fitting for the moment. Good use of movie quote.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Mmmmm a true dream come true! An imaginary being giving it to me hard....Oh YEEEEESSSSSS!

Fantasies about having sex with God are just too funny. I so hope you get what you want.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This fucking thread is HILARIOUS

Consumer

Elder Statesman
God's version of un-lubricated butt-sex:

Divorce.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Well, if you were me and going to spend some time in paradise, would you take you along?

I once ditched myself in Cleveland.

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

:rofl:

This is by far the most Halarious thing Ive read on this board all year

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
another classic.