Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eloisel

Rov_is_a_Fag

Since you are in Dawn's camp and work for the DOJ, you obviously aren't in the "Loop" because you are in her camp. My case isn't a secret, only a secret from you because Dawn has set up a lot of people...........including me. The Downside for you, I have everything I need to prove what a con artist she is.

Just Goes to show you are just another idiot government employee with a computer and internet access.

I'm sure they will make you take it pretty soon. You did say you have a lot of time accumulated. That is probably a good thing since you may have to use some of it to look for another job.

You're a fake. She doesn't care either, and won't be "trolled" by your rather transparent "name dropping" troll.

That shit is older than the crust on your underwear baby. Have another nip, and type away.

Idiot

But, this persona is rather funny. It reads but it doesn't comprehend. I said I work with the DOJ, not for the DOJ. There is a difference. I thought Dawn was a real estate broker, now she works for the DOJ? Good gawd - this creature has serious brain leakage - thread after thread of it.

Dear RIAF -where did we meet before and what alias were you using? If you don't know - then you are a fake.