Elon Musk Buys Twitter

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Either own it or condemn it, but don't act like a fucking cupcakeer and lie about it.
I don't give a shit about it either way. It ain't MY boogeyman. Seems to be some people's. Y'all stop being like a cupcakeer and lying about it.

It's an easy question. If it's a real "organization" (like is being claimed in this thread, among other things) where are the mechanics?

Oerdin

Yeah that laptop would have guaranteed a 2nd term for trump if only everyone had listened to Rudy.

ROTFLMAO

According to surveys of Democrat voters done immediately after the election, yes. Again, how can you be so poorly informed that you still don't know this two years later? You need to get out of your echo chamber.

Oerdin

I don't give a shit about it either way. It ain't MY boogeyman. Seems to be some people's. Y'all stop being like a cupcakeer and lying about it.

It's an easy question. If it's a real "organization" (like is being claimed in this thread, among other things) where are the mechanics?

5th time. Every single individual cell is an organization. I realize you aren't that bright but even you should be able to understand an argument after five times.

jack

181i6s.jpg

jack

There are individuals proudly proclaiming that they align with antifa. There are groups, chapters, gangs, what have you, that fly that flag. There are people supplying them with those flags, as well as supplying them with uniforms, shields, weapons, and other gear. There's photographic and video proof of all of that.

Claiming that antifa is "just an idea" is CeeJay level horseshit. Knock it off. Either own it or condemn it, but don't act like a fucking cupcakeer and lie about it.
Not sure why anyone would cop to bullshit like that. BLM was an idea that became an organization. Antifa is a concept. Unless of course these "cells" all coordinate and organize like say Oath Keepers. They don't do that from my understanding. The brush you're trying to paint this with is a little too broad for me to swallow. But I'm certainly not lying. As far as "owning or condemning" I'll do neither. The argument is being put up that antifa is an "organization". I don't agree.

There's a flag? Who are the suppliers of the weapons and uniforms and other gear? That was my question, reworded.

The Question

Eternal

Come on, now. Just... fucking stop it. It took me all of 30 seconds to find that, and it would have taken you the same 30 fucking seconds to find that. You're just being willfully fucking obtuse about this shit. Knock it off.

jack

Ok, we'll agree to disagree. I won't bring it up again.

Oerdin

It is funny how an "idea" can rent training center and sign lease agreements for places to do political indoctrination and training in terrorism techniques.

Oerdin

Good video. It is amazing how many tech CEOs jumped to agree with Elon that Apple was a monopolistic company which harmed consumer choice and routinely behaves in anticompetitive manner.

jack

Just read every news article I could find about the driver. He fell asleep behind the wheel on his way to work (BA was 0.0)

Man accused of plowing into law enforcement recruits fell asleep behind wheel, lawyer says​

November 22, 2022 / 5:20 AM / CBS/AP
The driver of an SUV that crashed into Los Angeles County law enforcement recruits on a training run last week fell asleep at the wheel while driving to work, his attorney told a newspaper Monday.

Attorney Alexandra Kazarian told the Los Angeles Times Nicholas Gutierrez, 22, was on his way to his job as an electrical engineer at a solar panel company when he fell asleep. He'd awoken at 5 a.m. but hadn't been up late the night before, she said. Authorities have said the crash happened at around 6:30 a.m.

"He's a good kid that fell asleep on his way to work early in the morning," Kazarian told the newspaper.

Kazarian didn't respond to requests for comment Monday from The Associated Press.

"I didn't intentionally do it," Gutierrez, 22, told NBC4LA during an interview with his family. "I wish it never happened. I feel bad it happened."

Kazarian said in statement Friday that her client had no drugs or alcohol in his system, NBC4LA reported.

"Nicholas comes from a proud law enforcement family and the injuries to these recruits is beyond heartbreaking," Kazarian said.

Initially, investigators "developed probable cause to believe (the crash) was intentional," Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said in an interview with NewsNation.

Gutierrez, from the city of Diamond Bar, Calif., was detained near the scene of the crash. He was later arrested and booked on suspicion of attempted murder of a peace officer and was being held without bail.

But, reports CBS Los Angeles, he was later released after authorities said they had "insufficient evidence." The sheriff's department said it would continue to investigate and may arrest Gutierrez again.

The department didn't release information about what led to the conclusion that the crash was intentional.

The Nov. 16 crash injured 25 members of a sheriff's academy class, several critically. An injured cadet was discharged over the weekend while another victim remains hospitalized in critical but stable condition, UCI Health said Monday.

The crash occurred as sheriff's and police recruits ran in formation in a street. Authorities said the SUV veered onto the wrong side of the road and into the recruits, then crashed into a pole.

jack

As far as I know, he hasn't been re-arrested.

Andy Ngo - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Andy_Ngo
Andy Cuong Ngo is an American conservative journalist, author, and right-wing social media influencer known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.

Guess he might be wrong about this one. It sucks that unassociated idiots are glorifying this accident (if that's what it actually was) to suit their stupid agenda.

Last edited:

Oerdin

The "Big Bang" has begun as Twitter staff began unbanning the first group of 62,000 accounts which were banned, often for high subjective or nonsensical reasons, as long as they aren't bots, didn't spam very much, and didn't break the law. Leftist Democrats cry even louder as they further lose control of the narrative.

Oerdin

Andy Ngo - Wikipedia

Andy Cuong Ngo is an American conservative journalist, author, and right-wing social media influencer known for covering and video-recording demonstrators.

Guess he might be wrong about this one. It sucks that unassociated idiots are glorifying this accident (if that's what it actually was) to suit their stupid agenda.

Wikipedia is very heavily biased to the left as even its two founders have said. For instance, there is absolutely nothing "far right" about a very centrist gay Asian man named Andy Ngo. The radical left just continously lies and claims everyone who is not them some how must be "far right". It is a loud of horse shit but it is useful for ide tidying who the brain dead fucktards are if they repeat the lies.

Oerdin

Andy Ngo - Wikipedia

Personally, I doubt the defenses claim but realize they have to come up with some sort of excuse. We shall see at the trial though, I guess.

jack

Personally, I doubt the defenses claim but realize they have to come up with some sort of excuse. We shall see at the trial though, I guess.
He's still free.

jack

The "Big Bang" has begun as Twitter staff began unbanning the first group of 62,000 accounts which were banned, often for high subjective or nonsensical reasons, as long as they aren't bots, didn't spam very much, and didn't break the law. Leftist Democrats cry even louder as they further lose control of the narrative.

Did you get your account reinstated? If so, good. Kanye was excommunicated because he's a media drug addict with mental illness so he can't help himself.

jack

Here's how to download and store your Twitter archive, as the platform's future is uncertain after Elon Musk said bankruptcy wasn't out of the question​

• Twitter's future existence could be threatened after Elon Musk said bankruptcy is possible.
  • A recent report said losing Twitter would likely result in losing troves of records from modern history.
  • Twitter users may want to download and store their own personal data as a backup. Here's how to do it.
Earlier this month, the MIT Technology Review published a piece titled, "Twitter's potential collapse could wipe out vast records of recent human history." The article discusses the important role Twitter has played in collecting historical documents by becoming a "de facto public archive."
Indeed, Twitter's future existence is under threat after Elon Musk officially bought the company for $44 billion last month, saddling the company with more than $1 billion per year in debt payments as some advertisers pause spending on the platform.
In Musk's first address to Twitter employees after purchasing the platform, he warned that bankruptcy was a possibility if the company didn't start generating more cash.
With the threat of Twitter's failure a looming possibility, many Twitter users may want to download and store their data from Twitter outside of the platform. Here's how to do it.