Elon Musk Buys Twitter

The Question

Eternal
This was a Republican admin that desperately wanted to keep Trump in power supposedly.
And that's why what happened doesn't make sense to you; you're trying to analyze it based on a faulty premise. As George Carlin said, "It's a Big Club... and you ain't in it."

Well, when Trump won -- which was not according to plan, remember; he was supposed to be a softball lobbed underhand at Hillary for her to knock out of the park -- Trump ceased to be in the Big Club, and he started getting beat over the head with that Big fuckin' Club. But you know who is in that Big Club -- "Republicans" like Bitch McConnell, Adam Kinzinger, (formerly) Liz Cheney, the late John McCain, Mitt Romney... people who are about as Republican, beyond appending an (R) to their names when campaign season rolls around, as I am fuckin' Jewish, in other words.

When you look at it from that premise, everything you've seen makes sense.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
he was supposed to be a softball lobbed underhand at Hillary for her to knock out of the park
That's odd. My memory of all that was they hated her even worse than her old man. For a softball he sure threw a good curve. "But her emails" and "Lock her up" Plus of course her good buddy Comey that dropped a sweet October Surprise in her laps a couple weeks before the vote.

That may be part of the reason "the laptop" was held in such disdain. I still think nothing will ever come of that item.

jack

“I will resign as CEO as soon as I find someone foolish enough to take the job! After that, I will just run the software & servers teams,” he tweeted.

The poll on Sunday attracted more than 17 million voters in just 12 hours, with 57.5 per cent voting “Yes”.

Meanwhile, police in California have said they are investigating a 13 December incident in which a man alleges a member of Mr Musk’s security team ran into him with a vehicle.

South Pasadena police department has confirmed it is investigating the incident that Tesla billionaire tweeted about and claimed that a “crazy stalker” had followed his son in a car and even climbed onto the vehicle’s hood.

Another user suggested that “Blue subscribers should be the only ones that can vote in policy-related polls”. Mr Musk responded by saying: “Good point. Twitter will make that change.” Twitter Blue is a paid subscription that allows users to buy a verification badge for their accounts.

His poll comes at the heels of the latest uproar coming over a policy that barred users from linking to certain rival social media websites, including Facebook, Instagram and Mastodon.

Twitter then reversed the policy within hours. “Going forward, there will be a vote for major policy changes. My apologies. Won’t happen again,” he added.

jack

Departed Twitter Founder Jack Dorsey Is Launching a New Social Network​

The plot thickens!​

Looking for an alternative to the now Elon Musk-owned Twitter? The original Twitter architect himself, Jack Dorsey, might just have something for you: Bluesky Social, a new "decentralized social network" that allegedly seeks to reclaim user data.

But before you pack your Twitter bags for a decentralized social future, Bluesky isn't exactly here just yet. The app is currently in private beta testing, though according to a blog post should be coming to the public "soon."

And on that note, there's not exactly a lot of information available about the app itself, at least as far as features or an actual release date go. But on Tuesday, it did announce its new, revamped "AT Protocol" — an improvement, it says, over its previously presented ADX Protocol, and the underlying tech that will actually power the app.

"The 'AT Protocol' is a new federated social network," reads the company's announcement. "It integrates ideas from the latest decentralized technologies into a simple, fast, and open network."

Of course, "federated social network," not to mention pretty much all of the other words used in the Bluesky announcement, does sound a bit like web3 word soup. Dorsey and his team, however, have offered a few of the prime — though still unproven — functionalities of the tech, namely "account portability," "algorithmic choice," "interoperation," and "performance."

In short, Bluesky claims that with its ATP Protocol, users will be able to move between a number of social platforms using just one high-quality browser — its app — controlling what you see and how much data you give to those platforms while you're at it.

As for how longtime Dorsey pal and new Twitter daddy Elon Musk might feel about Dorsey's new venture? Thanks to the Musk vs. Twitter court battle, text messages between the pair revealed in court showed Musk claiming to be fine with it, actually — which is probably good for Bluesky, considering that it got its start in the Twitter HQ back in 2019.

That being said, when asked if Bluesky is designed to compete with other social sites, Dorsey did have a pretty clear answer.

"It's a competitor to any company trying to own the underlying fundamentals for social media," Dorsey tweeted, "or the data of the people using it."

Which is, well, pretty much every social media platform — Musk's ad-happy vision for Twitter included.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I think Dorsey will learn what the people from Parler, Truth Social, and shoot, I can't even remember the other failed new social media sites, learned: It's darned hard to start a social media site in the 2020s. I tried a few because I hated Twitter and Facebook so much, but gave up after a few days. It's kind of pointless to have a place to keep up with what your friends and relatives are doing if your friends and relatives are talking to each other over on Facebook.

Oerdin

"suggests" See there's no proof. It's all innuendo and those twitter files are getting shredded in real time.

Twitter is a shithole. Not worth the pixel's it takes to generate.

Or de-generate in this case.
There is actual emails from the FBI detailing who was to get banned and millions of dollars of payments from the FBI to Twitter in exchange for banning U.S. citizens who broke no rules or laws but whom the Biden admin disliked or found embarrassing to them. That is some pretty damning proof.

Oerdin

That's odd. My memory of all that was they hated her even worse than her old man. For a softball he sure threw a good curve. "But her emails" and "Lock her up" Plus of course her good buddy Comey that dropped a sweet October Surprise in her laps a couple weeks before the vote.

That may be part of the reason "the laptop" was held in such disdain. I still think nothing will ever come of that item.
The emails from Hunter directly speak about crimes committed. I.E. bribes to be paid in exchange for official acts and how much goes to Joe Biden himself along with how much goes to Biden's family. Further more it details that Biden's family members have to give 50% of theor take back to Joe Biden himself. It is very clearly a bribery and money laundering operation.

I think you are right that the powerful will never be held accountable for theor crimes as all of them are also involved in similar corruption.

The Question

Eternal
a9b053f17fb52984.jpeg

The Question

Eternal
EwXroW6WgAsce7B-1024x467.jpg

Fk6ZG4gX0AAqavG-949x1024.jpg

They wanted you to be afraid. They wanted to silence anyone who told you not to be afraid.

jack

323119521_2077855382403476_5174456471766711798_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I wouldn't call it a nothingburger. This was the Feds breaking the law.

Be a bit like payment processors in Florida refusing to cover any transactions associated with LGBTQWTF-owned businesses.

"Well, they're private businesses!"

Then you find out Ron DeSantis fucking told them to pull that shit.

Yeah, that 'private businesses' shit doesn't so much play when those 'private businesses' are acting as eager and willing government stooges.

jack

I wouldn't call it a nothingburger. This was the Feds breaking the law.

Be a bit like payment processors in Florida refusing to cover any transactions associated with LGBTQWTF-owned businesses.

"Well, they're private businesses!"

Yeah, that 'private businesses' shit doesn't so much play when those 'private businesses' are acting as eager and willing government stooges.

Nah. But like I've always said, you''re entitled to your opinion. That isn't what happened, but rather a very convoluted and conspiracy riddled translation of some of what took place.

You forgot context. That orange asshole was actively trying to form an autocracy. He wasn't anti establishment he was a fucking russian actor.

Still is.

jack

Ron DeSantis has no power outside of his little fifedom, so it's irrelevant who he told what to do.

jack

Twitter.png
Twitter (200M)
Breach added:

January 5, 2023

Compromised data:
Email addresses

Funny that Uncle Elon didnt have a big headline announcement about this in Legacy Media. Guess your data now am belong to someone else.

Guess fart huffing is bigger news.

The Question

Eternal
Ron DeSantis has no power outside of his little fifedom, so it's irrelevant who he told what to do.
That was an illustration of a principle, ya fuckin' guitar. :p