Elon Musk Buys Twitter

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
279313368_10166068543325564_5083078261388085420_n.jpg

jack

Wait til he meets all the bots all up close and personal like.

Trump better be careful. If Musk reinstates him a couple billion in VC funding vanishes like smoke a la Truth Social.

The Question

Eternal
This is the kind of thing the fringe left feared would happen -- an even playing field.

Oerdin

Apparently, no changes have been made yet except firing a few executives. Supposedly Elon is creating a new centrist governing board and he is waiting for them to enact decisions.

jack

One big change. The word cupcakeer appears regularly there now with out being moderated, along with tons of other hate speech.

The Question

Eternal
One big change. The word cupcakeer appears regularly there now with out being moderated, along with tons of other hate speech.
Sooooo... it's a lot more like TrollKingdom, then.
:sarek:

jack

Except there's no shitty sports copypasta on twitter

Oerdin

The left wing does love to lie. The reality is no policies have been changed yet. Sorry, fool, but you got fed propaganda.

The Question

Eternal
"It's not a First Amendment violation, you conspiracy theorists! Twitter and Facebook are private companies, nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah!"

Well, guess what. It is a violation of the First Amendment when those "private companies" censorship is being done at the direction of the government.

jack

The left wing does love to lie. The reality is no policies have been changed yet. Sorry, fool, but you got fed propaganda.

No I didn't. A cursory glance shows the word has been used rampantly and without moderation since the shift in ownership.. Took me less than 20 minutes to verify for myself that that was true. All the content moderators were immediately fired. That wasn't propaganda. That was one of the very first things Musk did when he took over last week.

Guess you're the fool for not using your own eyes to verify what's easily right in your face.

And do yourself a favor and get off my dick about "the left wing". You wouldn't know a liberal if one knocked you down and ground his boot through the back of your conservative head.

Last edited:

jack

FgQAU-6X0AA2RIm

jack

Oct 30th. Still up.

FgTFlmOWAAAX4v9