Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

email addresses you registered with

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
NO, I wont tell what they are, but I have to say that some of them are pretty darn funny.

big dog..... :D :D :D is it true?

:D
mm

Er...I'm assuming that's not mine you're giving out. :P

I think mine is either an AIM or GMail...not sure which.

Hehe...that isn't mine! I've got a ton of addresses, but that IS NOT one of them! :D

I should e-mail it and see if someone answers. :P

I've used @Retardsrule.com; @fuckshitpussyfuck.com; @abortionstickle.com; and @Drugsmakemecool.com

My only "real name" one was for school, and that's because we weren't allowed to have "cutesy" names so they'd be able to tell who everyone was...or something.

My mom and I have the same first initial and of course the same last name, I get E-mails for her all the time. That gets annoying.

Teehee! My mom's name (from when she was married to my dad) is very similar to mine, so I kept getting all kinds of crap for her. They even sent a certified letter notice to my apartment once...which was some really important crap from their lawyer. D'oh! :D