Emergency Contacts

JillianBacardi

sweetness.......we are going to have to come up with another user name for you. *grins*

Three people run this board, one of the original creators is Scott C. Carr, do a google search or go to www.apocalypsfiction.net.........I usually go to his website if I want to spam his email. Coyote Ugly is another admin.......I think he might be Jethro also (the av you like). He has helped me out in the past so feel free to *pm* him with any problems. missmanners...........it is my understanding she ran this board at one time (I think I was here with her briefly and I kind of liked her) but then she got busted for counterfeiting and illegal weapons, my guess is she is in prison now. The registration showed a Jenna Graber but you saw all of that stuff I have so I doubt the basketball player would have a lot of time for this. She is supposedly one of the people who want to ruin my life.

The Question

Eternal
Do you do a "Happy Retard Dance" when you post shit like this, GuFe?

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
I think she puts a cooking pot on her head and bangs on it with a ladle when she posts shit like this.

JillianBacardi

That's is boys......keep my instructional posts up on top because I want her to see them when she gets back from her camping trip.

you are going to like sweetness, she will be the best dual I have ever had.;)

JillianBacardi

After J told sweetness and I she was on a Harry Potter message board, I thought to myself, *If she is old enough to be in college, I need to graduate her to a troll board".

it could be fun.......