Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emigration vote: GrandTheftCow

Disregarding the votes by pink sock puppet and Badlands.

Vote count:
yes: 9
no: 2

Grand Theft Cow has been emigrated.

I vouched for Cow and Caco. They can just be voted off like that?

I admit I didnt read the Spamstitution. Is there an article in there about expelling citizens?

Yep. If citizens haven't posted in the Badlands for a month, they may be voted off the list. The nominations for emigration may be done 7 days prior to every second election.

Could be I was the one reading it wrong. Also, IIRC Conchaga posted somewhere that since the timing of nominations and election and stuff hasn't been observed, it'd be okay to do it like this, and I kind of agree because I am in a mellow mood.

You're reading Ilyanna correctly. However, she's reading the Spamstitution incorrectly.

The ruling states, "emigration elections are to be held seven days prior to every second election." Nominations for expulsion can be done whenever you'd like.

OH REALLY?! IS THAT HOW THE RULE WORKS! I WILL FIND MY TK LAWYER AND UM MY PEOPLE WILL CALL YOU PEOPLE.

of course not pertaining to cow or cac cuz I could care less unless of course they were going to vote for me or someone i like. BECAUSE I'M POWER HUNGRY LIKE THAT!

Its Brought. Its brought so tight up in your little ass that you will feel cum into your nose cavity.

fapping2id.gif