Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EMMA PACKING IT IN???

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Watson To Quit Acting

24 June 2009 11:56 AM, PDT | From wenn.com | See recent WENN news

Harry Potter star Emma Watson plans to quit the movie business once she wraps up work on the wizard franchise - because she doesn't have a "burning passion" for acting.

The 19 year old, who will take up a place at England's Cambridge University in the autumn, admits she doesn't have a strong desire to continue working in film once her Harry Potter contract expires.

The star, who plays nerdy Hermione Granger in the magical film franchise, admits she will only be tempted back to the business if she finds a role she is extremely passionate about.

She tells America's Teen Vogue magazine, "There's not, like, a burning passion in me that I have to act and I don't care what I do. Until something comes along that I feel as strongly about as I did Hermione - like, I felt that it was life or death - I don't want to act again."
But will she keep posing in magazines in provocative garments? THAT'S THE REAL QUESTION!

She's set for life, can go to University and find something she's passionate about, and basically have whatever career she wants, with no regard to financial worries.

YES, I'M EXTREMELY JEALOUS!!

I'll bet that report is an absolute pile of bollocks. She's probably alluded to taking a backseat for a couple of years to ccatch up with growing up, and the skagrags are all, like, OMG WATSON QUITZ!!!!

She's decided to attend Columbia, in NYC. I'm sure Eggs will run into her from time to time. Manhattan is sort of a small city where everyone knows everyone.

I will be sure to slip her the old "Wacky one-penis salute" at every opportunity.

Columbia is uptown, nearer to me. Maybe I'll run into her at the taco truck...

OMG I live in the area that has the highest concentration of celebrities in the world, and I'd totally get star struck if I saw Emma eating dirty tacos!

She's already having to pose half nekkid in tubs.

article-1062350-02CBC26000000578-743_468x314_popup.jpg