Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emma Watson is dead. DEAD.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
EMMA WATSON HAS DIED THIS EXERPT FROM AN LA NEWS WEBSITE
Los Angeles, CA- Millions are in shock after Emma Watson died overnight in a car crash. The 19 year-old actress, most famous for her roles in the Harry Potter films, was killed while being driven back to hotel after a screening of her latest movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, when a car collided with her vehicle. Watson is reported to have died at the scene. Her relatives have so far refused to comment, only quoting that they are 'too distraught' to speak with the media.
Police are questioning witnesses about two men who reportedly fled the scene following the crash. The two men are said to be in their early twenties, one caucasian and the other hispanic. Anyone with information is urged to contact the authorities immediately.

Like you'll ever notice by her acting skills while humping her.
It's just like doing it to her picture!

"ONLY famous for her roles in the Harry Potter films."
Corrected.

Was Leonard Nimoy in the passenger seat, and did she time-slip to 2009, when she was 19, and Half Blood Prince was her latest movie?

While Emma was cutting her hair, the lawn mower caught on a garden gnome and spun around, knocking her down and started turning her into a pile of hamburger from the feet up.

The whine of the gas powered motor sounded like Ron Weasly bemoaning not being like his older twim brothers.
Dooby ran away with her ear lobe to give to Snape for a potion.

LONDON, ENGLAND - Actress Emma Waston, famous for her role as Harry Potter's school chum Hermoine Granger, has died tonight, in circumstances that are mysterious as they are shocking. With as yet no official word from parents, co-stars, agents or the authorities, the Hollywood rumour mill is buzzing with many theories as there are magical spells to learn at Hogwarts. The main bulk of these rumours centre on her having a "dirty weekend" with a fan only identified as "Wacky" and she died due to a heart attack brought on by rigorous and exhaustive sexual activity. As yet, the enigmatic fan is yet to surface for comment.

Well, SOMEONE was paying attention.

Synthesize an Enmma Watson Death story here

FOR Karma!!

Jesus Christ. I don't want to do everything for karma. Just give me a cock instead. Do you do the same thing in bed?
"Okay Emma,"
"Who is Emma?"
"Oh I mean Amy!"
"Amy, ride my cock for karma, come on, I'll give you karma if you ride my cock really good"

And Enmma spelling fail by the way.