Empire's 100 Sexiest Movie Stars List

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is crap.

http://www.empireonline.com/100sexiest2009/women/default.asp?star=1

Yeah, they went for the most predictable, obvious number one ever, like all the other unimaginative lists. VOTE HER "LOWER". And go to number six (it's Natalie Portman) and vote her "HIGHER".

Also they randomly put three DEAD actress on with 47 live ones, which makes no fucking sense.

Haven't looked at the male list but I'm sure it's AWFUL too.

(And no, Tomtrek, SHE isn't on it...despite SMG being at number 11 for some fucking insane reason.)

I WILL FIX EVERY FEMALE CELEBRITY LIST ON THE INTERNET

And the fact that Fox is a raving crazy bitch who needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.

Emma #3. Not bad. Get back to more commentary at next commercial break. ;)

The Top 10 Men are
1. Johnny Depp (okay)
2. Robert Pattinson (blech)
3. Robert Downey Jr. (yum)
4. Brad Pitt (had to be)
5. Christian Bale (of course)
6. Hugh Jackman (HENOCH GET IN HERE)
7. George Clooney (of course)
8. Alan Rickman (O RLY?)
9. James McAvoy (over him)
10. Gerard Butler (SCOTSMAN AYE!)

Ive seen all 50 in both lists, there seems to be a hell of a lot of Scottish men in the mens list, but as far as I can tell, no Scottish ladies.

Of course next year the girl who plays Amy Pond will probably be at number one.

Seems like most of the people I didn't know where in twighlight.

Star trek is quite well represented, although Cassie will not like the lack of Urban.

I doubt she'd make it, unless she's a movie star in a year. Although they've got Dushku on the list and she hasn't been in any decent movies since True Lies.

And I like Zoe Saldana, but number five? Bit high.

Jensen Ackles represents. Hells yeah!
Sam Worthington...Yes, please.
Colin Farrel? Is he even relevant anymore? NO!
Jason Isaacs. So glad I'm not the only one who finds him fuckalicious.

As for the girls. Rachel Weisz should have been ranked better, along with Kristen Bell. Jessica Alba is a twat, so no I didn't agree with her rankings.

Is crap.

http://www.empireonline.com/100sexiest2009/women/default.asp?star=1

Yeah, they went for the most predictable, obvious number one ever, like all the other unimaginative lists. VOTE HER "LOWER". And go to number six (it's Natalie Portman) and vote her "HIGHER".

Also they randomly put three DEAD actress on with 47 live ones, which makes no fucking sense.

Haven't looked at the male list but I'm sure it's AWFUL too.

(And no, Tomtrek, SHE isn't on it...despite SMG being at number 11 for some fucking insane reason.)

I WILL FIX EVERY FEMALE CELEBRITY LIST ON THE INTERNET

Wacky, make your own list, with options for votining higher and lower, and ask MM if you can host the list on her domain.
oh, and with options for adding and subtracting women.

And WITH PICS!!!!

Would someone please, Please, PLEASE tell me why emma watson is interesting at all?

And that person from the movie Twilight?
She's rather plain.

And, Make a list for physical attributes and one for "as a person".
Maybe one for "All Around" and acting ability.

Just because someone was in a movie that pandered to the huddled masses does NOT make them "hot".

Well if someone's been in a popular movie or tv show I'm more likely to know who they are and there's more chance of there being a lot of images of them. So that helps.

I like Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart. Not sure why. Just a feeling.

And no, I'm not going to make lists which consider them "as a person". Girls aren't people!

(No, I just can't be bothered...I've been keeping records for a long time.)

WACKY HOT ONE HUNDRED COMING SATURDAY THE 24TH OF OCTOBER.

There are so many things wrong with that list I'm too lazy to list all the listy fucking list problemsap[dkog

They'd probably pick a crappy picture of him anyway, like they did for Zoe Saldana (looks like she's just put in someone else's dentures) and Penelope Cruz (looks like a boy).

I don't get why Emma's so high, but it's not as bad as that predictable #1.

70% want Megan Fox lower, 68% want Natalie Portman higher. I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL WINNER IS HERE.

Back