Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Emulation Huh?

Convict#4616

Hey, I have TONS of ISO's and ROMs, links, a bunch of english patched RPG's from all over and emulators. If anyone is looking for anything please say so

BTW
There are only 3 games for N64 that dont suck

GoldenEye
MarioCart
OgreBattle <--took me FOREVER to find a plugin that made it run correctly

Hey, Both Legend of Zelda games were excellent. Ocarina of Time was badass, and Majora's Mask had one hell of a story.

SNES roms. It's a simple standard that we're trying to get people to conform to, if interested. Anything more advanced comes down the road. This subforum is still teetering on the edge as being merely experimental, and will be deleted if 3-4 people are the only ones who contribute and wish to partake in festivities. The response so far has been positive but sporadical. 7-10 regulars = success, and further grants from the TK Admins.

Convict#4616 said:
Hey, I have TONS of ISO's and ROMs, links, a bunch of english patched RPG's from all over and emulators. If anyone is looking for anything please say so

BTW
There are only 3 games for N64 that dont suck

GoldenEye
MarioCart
OgreBattle <--took me FOREVER to find a plugin that made it run correctly
Those would be multiplayer N64 games? You're missing another one from that list: Super Smash Bros.

Single player, the Zelda games and Mario 64.

Oh damn, we want this forum to stay!!!! I've had lots of distractions, but this is one of the things that makes TK perfect, so PLEASE KEEP IT.

Lets start the first round robin tournament this week, and set aup a top 10 (or 4 whatever) of players.

It seems that we could settle challenges and fights here too, because I can kick almost anyones ass at SF :bigass: