Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EnglishRose and curiousa2z

Shatna

SOINT PLUT!
Shatna is in the Chat Room alone, and he is doing bad things there. Someone needs to stop him!!!! :shock:

lol - still on-line - saw the downloads ER - they're fantastic! He's like the Dr. Seuss of architecture - original, brilliant, and worth another look.
Thanks for scanning 'em, ER.
and now I really MUST get back to that painting!
TK is TOO addictive sometimes :)

No, but that means I'll have to deal with Shatna doing bad things all on my own *pout* ;)

Re: downloads - you're welcome :)

Shatna, I can't get to chat right now...I need a moment or two to ummm well do stuff, I'll be back later, hope to catch you in chat then. Try and behave yourself :D

do I have send in the TK clean up squad? I had no idea that you had such a hard time behaving yourself Shatna, I need to instruct you in the ways of restraint

*gasp* a man chewing on the precious remote. How will the men get along without it?

Yipee, new furniture for the chat room....!!

ER said:
Shatna, I need to instruct you in the ways of restraint

OMG! Am I the only one who can think of the possible "instructions" she might employ...?!!

*looks around to see if there's any popcorn left...this should be good...*