ENKEPHALEN THINKS SHES HOT STUFF, HUH?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd fuck her.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Oh please, the only thing I'm in charge of at Shattered Corpse is resident popcorn maker. But, I am flattered that you think I have so much power over there and that it's "my board." No, really, you guys are the best!

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Kefka said:
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=910143&postcount=71

So now she thinks she's a big shot and can decide who joins HER SORRY BOARD. YOU BETTER BE ON THE LOOKOUT BECAUSE I AM INCINCIVBLE AND UNSTOPPABLE. I am the Internet Juggernaut, and you WILL KNOW WHEN I COME TO TOWN.

HA!!!!!!!!

If you are are the invincible and unstoppable internet juggernaut, how is it that you STILL haven't been able to join Shattered Corpse? Are you picking on me because Cait no longer comes here to play tit for tat with the boys?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
YOU got Chief Popcorn Maker??? I WANTED THAT JOB!!! That's the reason I only lurk there now... :(

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Just making popcorn. Henoch was an Admin and had the job of getting new members. . .I think. I'm not a member of the staff. On Heroic Fool's board, Slipstream, I was the resident bartender in the lounge, but I had no staff position. . .just made drinks. Hmmm, there seems to be a theme running through my membership!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Don't mock the position! It's why I became a mod and then admin at R/EFCL, LoNAF, and finally here. I needed the experience so that I could be the BEST. POPCORN. MAKER. EVAR.

Captain Jack

oh, leave Enke alone.

Captain Jack

Enkephalen said:
I am waiting for Kef to declare that I am Snake Eater on Shattered Corpse.

It would be a waste of time waiting for Kef at all. :y_grin:

Kefka

OMG, here comes the Care Bear squad. I already fingered Eloisel as Snake Eater, dingbat. What started as a diversion of time for me and foaming at the mouth for you as become yet another opportunity for me to be dogpiled, although in your respective cases I'd say that it's more like a pillowfight.

Tell me, what the fuck are you to flaming softies still doing at TK? SC get boring for you, carrot? Perhaps you'd like a nice, steaming-hot TK Welcome Back?

RobL

What I don't get is why isn't Messy mad at me? I'm actually a moderator over there. Sure, its the gun forum and I don't have any special powers, but still.

Not that I wan't anyone mad at me, mind you. Unless they are at Exisle, of course. Those bastards can ALL go sit and spin.